Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On its way from bbts.

Hopefully it's close to being as accurate as egg head Joker.

:)

Just heard from Lee @ The Good the Bad & the Robots & he said theyll arrive on the 27th May.

I'm still 50/50 on getting this guy, does anyone think it'll be a rare figure once they've sold out, like the DX09 Batman??

oh yeah...just wait till everyone is out- $400-500 may sound crazy but it'll go there......don't see Ht doing 3.0 for years , in the meantime ...
with Kato tailoring and improvement everywhere....remember when DX01 hit $800-900?

Just heard from Lee @ The Good the Bad & the Robots & he said theyll arrive on the 27th May.

I'm still 50/50 on getting this guy, does anyone think it'll be a rare figure once they've sold out, like the DX09 Batman??

Yes. :lol

Like spindrift said, the DX01 skyrocketed and this won't be any different. Same goes for the DX12.

I already have DX01, the first Joker with the Bank Robber head, and the Bank Robber with the slicked back hair. This looks pretty cool, but I don't know if I need another Joker on top of the ones I already have.

I already have DX01, the first Joker with the Bank Robber head, and the Bank Robber with the slicked back hair. This looks pretty cool, but I don't know if I need another Joker on top of the ones I already have.

trust me dx11 in a class by itself.......

I've got this EX on waitlist.. hope it'll convert soon... Not sure if to continue waiting or get the reg at my local store in 2 weeks' time.

Don't want to totally miss out on it!

I thought the same way until I got it in hand. It really is a great piece. The detail on both sculpts blow the dx1 away.

Last edited:
oh yeah...just wait till everyone is out- $400-500 may sound crazy but it'll go there......don't see Ht doing 3.0 for years , in the meantime ...
with Kato tailoring and improvement everywhere....remember when DX01 hit $800-900?

No, I don't remember that. Because it never happened.

That sounds like a huge price increase, do you mean it went for $800-900 in an auction ? :huh

No, I don't remember that. Because it never happened.

Yeah I doubt it did either at least not in an auction but there are some on ebay now listed between $700-900.

Then you should like this review I just happened to find on youtube, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=7ArhjlJ-7ag

um...that's what we were talking about?

: D

That sounds like a huge price increase, do you mean it went for $800-900 in an auction ? :huh

Yeah I doubt it did either at least not in an auction but there are some on ebay now listed between $700-900.

highest i ever saw it go was tipping $500. lots of listings for way over that, but never saw one sell for more than $600. the prices seem to be hovering back down around $400 now.

Getting mine from ModelZone they say May 31st so that date sits about right anyway. Would seem likely that he will drop at the end of May.

Getting mine from ModelZone they say May 31st so that date sits about right anyway. Would seem likely that he will drop at the end of May.

I think if I do decide to get one, Modelzone seems to be the best bet as everywhere is pretty much sold out. I saw that they said 31st May which isn't too bad as they are quite good at dispatching when they state.

Back