Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something weird happened. The outer brown mailer was fine but the actual packaging of my DX 11 had a rip on the upper left corner. Anyone else receive a damaged box?

Yeah it's pretty common on the DX boxes, a lot of people had the same issue with their DX11's as well as the DX12. It's a QC issue from Hot Toys.

Does anybody have instructions on how to remove the Purple Coat? Seems very fitted, and I don't want to break anything..

Thanks in advance. :wave

67bdb98ad673e7098255cbf5450deed9_zps9f298755.jpg
Nice pose mate :D

Cool pics man.

Ebay Sellers SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't give accurate measurements on their stuff . :mad::gah::banghead:banghead

Now i'm stuck with............

The Joker & His Puppies

jokerhispuppies004.jpg

Ha ha, I was looking to see if you tweaked the pics Mike.
It's amazing how in every pic, this sculpt has a sinister grin but the puppy
Makes him look like a saint.

finally managed to get almost all my jokers to sit still together for a picture.

i'm missing the dx01 head here (i keep him put away for a variety of reasons including i don't have a body for him, so he's kinda decapitated at the mo'), but here's the other five at least.

: D

jokerquints.jpg

finally managed to get almost all my jokers to sit still together for a picture.

i'm missing the dx01 head here (i keep him put away for a variety of reasons including i don't have a body for him, so he's kinda decapitated at the mo'), but here's the other five at least.

: D

jokerquints.jpg

Today Montell Wiliams interviews the joker quintuplets :lol sweet family pic, It was a kodak moment.

I've always been on the fence about the dx11 sculpt, but after finally seeing it inhand ( after buying it with intentions to modify it) I must say it's a really good sculpt! Not perfect but it's the best Ledger they have done to date. I find the sculpt shines more without the coat and blazer on, so I'm going to build a prison cell dio especially for him and recreate the scene after he was arrested for my display. :)

surprise extra guest on montell!!!

~ i felt super-guilty about excluding my dx01, so i stole crane's body so i could include him.
That is hilarious! :rotfl:rotfl They actually all go together pretty well. I'll try to take a picture of all mine together once I get bodies for the extra heads haha

Last edited:
I've always been on the fence about the dx11 sculpt, but after finally seeing it inhand ( after buying it with intentions to modify it) I must say it's a really good sculpt! Not perfect but it's the best Ledger they have done to date. I find the sculpt shines more without the coat and blazer on, so I'm going to build a prison cell dio especially for him and recreate the scene after he was arrested for my display. :)
:exactly: And I like how your lighting shows the sculpt, I was going to try something similar, in certain lighting the sculpt really shines through.

I find the sculpt shines more without the coat and blazer on, so I'm going to build a prison cell dio especially for him and recreate the scene after he was arrested for my display. :)

jokerface20_zpse6b02e45.jpg

Especially when its Kato's outfit :)

If we had a Joker headsculpt with rooted hair, I would have loved to display him like this:

Joker_MCU_Blast_zpsecb3047e.png

I like the jail cell dio better than the interrogation room and have been looking forward to Batman79's. Have asked him time and again, but he said they were working on MPIRE 003 and will be getting on other dio eventually. But haven't seen it yet.

Imagine if this could be achieved with the DX01 outfit, how good it'll look with the DX11's.

IMG_2916.jpg

Photo: Hot Toys TDK Joker Empire Reveal Cover

P.S.: You planning to upgrade the tie with DX11's?

Thats a cool idea, someone should start a joker thug custom thread and lets get the creative juices flowing. I could get on board with this for sure, seems like fun:D

Thats a cool idea, someone should start a joker thug custom thread and lets get the creative juices flowing. I could get on board with this for sure, seems like fun:D

Τhat's a great idea! My custom grumpy thug is in progress...I have ordered from eBay the clothes and the body.

Back