Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic of my DX01 rig

grenades_zps33d17555.jpg

What are the measurements of the black patch?

Thanks! :hi5: I picked up the fabric and thread from Hobby Lobby and I just ordered the right grenades from Monkey Depot. I had the V1 Joker with the BR head, but I missed out on DX01. I'll try to take progress pictures incase anyone else is interested.

Progress pics would be awesome. I really wanna do this rather than source out a DX01 coat. It doesn't have to be 100% accurate for me.

Those of you who have DX01, does this look even remotely close to the grenade rig in terms of size and grenade placement? :pray: I know the top 4 grenades aren't accurate (or level right now), but I used what I had. So maybe give me feedback and tell me if there's anything I'm missing and crap like that. I'm waiting to see what you guys think before I glue on the straps.

b1649072ab64a703093c49d253b3e9e7_zps05308216.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think it turned out really well. You're using the V1 coat right? Its not as nice a fit as it is in the DX coat because of the smaller width on the V1. I did the same thing you're doing with the V1 coat ages ago

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I think it turned out really well. You're using the V1 coat right? Its not as nice a fit as it is in the DX coat because of the smaller width on the V1. I did the same thing you're doing with the V1 coat ages ago

Nope, I'm using DX11. I sold my V1 to pay for the 2.0. Isn't there a little hook or something in the rig to hook the thumb ring on? And do you have pictures of the rig you made?

MandoMan, my patch was 7cm x 3cm so I guess mine will be a tiny bit longer. Yeah, there was no way I was paying $100 for a DX01 coat. Making your own rig is definitely cheaper. Fabric and thread was about $6 together and grenades from Monkey depot were $2.50. The most expensive thing were the $12 safety pins from eBay.

Nope, I'm using DX11. I sold my V1 to pay for the 2.0. Isn't there a little hook or something in the rig to hook the thumb ring on? And do you have pictures of the rig you made?

MandoMan, my patch was 7cm x 3cm so I guess mine will be a tiny bit longer. Yeah, there was no way I was paying $100 for a DX01 coat. Making your own rig is definitely cheaper. Fabric and thread was about $6 together and grenades from Monkey depot were $2.50. The most expensive thing were the $12 safety pins from eBay.

You mean on the patch? Yeah there is one but I didn't bother with it for mine. I don't have any pics of mine. I made it a long time ago before I thought to take pics of things,sorry.

Do you guys think this will go back in stock on Sideshow or is it pretty much done?

Hm, maybe if they get returns or something. Is there a waitlist for the regular? If so I'd get on that.

You mean on the patch? Yeah there is one but I didn't bother with it for mine. I don't have any pics of mine. I made it a long time ago before I thought to take pics of things,sorry.

Its cool. I think I may use a lobster claw necklace clasp on mine... Or just tuck the string in the pocket, or maybe just detach the whole thing. I'm using magnets to attach the rig in the coat instead of sewing it or using Velcro.

Hello :)

Repainted coat and a bit weathering
Blazer dyed and sleeveless(less bulky)
Shaved under the arms

CvDVTiy.jpg

BqyVpgB.jpg

WW6mJBz.jpg

U7wePP4.jpg

Back