Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting mods on the Joker stuff. Looks good. I usually mod all the figures I have but I haven't touched this one for some reason.

Last edited:
Even for experienced mods i think take's a lot of ***** to even mess with some of these hot toys figure's... The button's hot toys use are pure crap and need to change to better one's . There's no way will mess with mine. If i do anything would be picking up xtra clothe's for 2nd hs or for later just in case. Always cool seeing how other's change him up.

Interesting mods on the Joker stuff. Looks good. I usually mod all the figures I have but I haven't touched this one for some reason.

Yeah, bravo to those that have and thats not sarcasm. Hacking up the figure is just too much for me. I really like what shiro did to the coat.

It looks really nice from this distance.
U7wePP4.jpg

Even for experienced mods i think take's a lot of ***** to even mess with some of these hot toys figure's... The button's hot toys use are pure crap and need to change to better one's . There's no way will mess with mine. If i do anything would be picking up xtra clothe's for 2nd hs or for later just in case. Always cool seeing how other's change him up.

Even still, buying spare clothes still seems awfully pricy for modifications... I mean it's not like you're buying them for $10 or less and endless available if one screws it up.

Not that I'm condemning anyone who goes that route. Just stating a fact.

$48 for purple jacket.
Grey jacket ranges from $23 to $37. Expensive for cutting up.

[Edit] I guess the exclusive wasn't that rare after all. As it's in stock.

Last edited:
Back