Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know what you mean, like we want something that looks like it is from the film. Not what it looks like in real life, as that is not we saw on film, which ironically makes it look less accurate.

That's exactly why I'm so disappointed in the coat, with the inaccurate orange inner lining. I wish they had kept the more accurate red lining from DX01.

Yeah I know what you mean, like we want something that looks like it is from the film. Not what it looks like in real life, as that is not we saw on film, which ironically makes it look less accurate.

Well you know you have to dye that grey Blazer with a hint of dark blue. Then apart from the coat, the clothes should be screen accurate. :wink1:

Exactly. And Im worried to dye the blazer. Im afraid Im gonna mess it up. :lol

That's exactly why I'm so disappointed in the coat, with the inaccurate orange inner lining. I wish they had kept the more accurate red lining from DX01.

I just looked at the promo shots of Ledger as the Joker in the white room background and on film, the lining looks pretty much identical in both media, in that it is nearly red. Both the DX11 and Enterbay have the wrong type of orange, it should look nearly red, so I would agree the DX01 lining although not correct was closer in color to the lining of the real Joker coat.

Ill just say it...I hate the coat. I think because Kato designed it everybody feels like they have to love it. But lets be honest here...it looks nothing like his original coat. And Im sorry but comparing this DX11 coat to the original test shots of Heath, theyre nowhere near the same color. And also the fact of how bulky it is and a pain in the *** to futz, Im sorry....I hate the DX11 coat. :dunno

Any word yet on when bbts will ship these.? Are we to expect may at this point ?

Here's my observation. POs in or before August have been fulfilled. People received their notice on Monday. I don't think any notices went out after Monday. Those of us who POed in December or later are still playing the waiting game as we haven't gotten any notices. Not sure about the months in between.

like i said, check the coupons ~ for 25% off some of it comes out okay ~ just have to buy enough parts.

play it smart and you can get deals.

if you're just looking for the one-off thing, then yeah ~ go fish.

: D

Waitaminute - back in the dx01 thread most peeps were complaining of how inaccurate the red lining was and how it's supposed to be orange and now we are complaining that it should be red instead of orange?:dunno

ynj7v.jpg

Blazer looks red , orange for the coat it looks

Back