Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a case of "it's really this color, but in the movie it's this color". Just like Zod's costume.

Joker's lining is really orange, for the most part, but in the film, specifically in the mob scene and the Prewitt siege it's red.

I prefer the brighter orange look that this version depicts, but the DX 01 lining isn't wrong.

Waitaminute - back in the dx01 thread most peeps were complaining of how inaccurate the red lining was and how it's supposed to be orange and now we are complaining that it should be red instead of orange?:dunno

Well people who complained about red were wrong. I was not one of them, so I don't know what else to tell you.

ynj7v.jpg

Blazer looks red , orange for the coat it looks

That's not from the movie.

yeah, the likeness to heath ledger is totally inaccurate too.

this thread is so astonishingly silly sometimes.

: o p

Finished weathering the coat and repainting the head. Ta-daaa!

Drybrushed some dark brown here and there onto the coat and it does wonders to tone down the bright purple, for those of you who think the color's a little too much.

Hey guys I bought a 2.0 joker body can anyone suggest a good nurse outfit for joker. That's one of my favorite outfits in the movie. especially when he blows up the hospital. Thanks.

Ah, is there a full set I can get or brand u recommend. So it doesnt cost so much?

Last edited:
I have an extra blazer, actually...I may look into paying someone to dye it for me if anyone makes the service available. I dunno, the blazer really doesn't bother me at all. Would be cool to have an accurate one, though. Do you just use blue Rit dye?

I have an extra blazer, actually...I may look into paying someone to dye it for me if anyone makes the service available. I dunno, the blazer really doesn't bother me at all. Would be cool to have an accurate one, though. Do you just use blue Rit dye?

I should start a dye service. :lol It's really simple. I've dyed all my blazers, starting from the V1 Joker. I use denim blue RIT dye. PM me if you're serious.

Waitaminute - back in the dx01 thread most peeps were complaining of how inaccurate the red lining was and how it's supposed to be orange and now we are complaining that it should be red instead of orange?:dunno

Well I am not complaining so much, I am just stating the fact that isn't as orange as the DX11 or Enterbay coat. I think the DX01 coat was a closer color, despite the fact that it was red instead of orange.

ynj7v.jpg

Blazer looks red , orange for the coat it looks

They both look orange to me just not the same color orange as the DX11 coat and Enterbay coat. Both the Blazer and the coat look like there is red mixed with orange. So it looks like a reddish orange for the lining, not the same color as the a color of an orange you eat. Not that I care really, haytil just gave me something to think about.

Last edited:
Hey guys I bought a 2.0 joker body can anyone suggest a good nurse outfit for joker. That's one of my favorite outfits in the movie. especially when he blows up the hospital. Thanks.

I wouldn't recomend that body for a Nurse Joker , exposed joints everywhere

Back