Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little fun. Some comparison shots. Changed the DXs vest to a Kato vest. Looks off to me.

Imaresqd1/Kato Joker(left) Hot Toys DX11 Joker 2.0(left)
IMG_1382_zps1cb06f27.jpg

IMG_1381_zps9242faca.jpg

Bro's before hoe's man. Bro's before hoe's. :rotfl
IMG_1386_zps41ea0db8.jpg

IMG_1387_zps3d4caa86.jpg

Imaresqd1's headsculpt still hasn't been beaten. Looks fantastic.

Not sure how much difference there is in Kato's stuff there though. (i know Kato's work is amazing in hand, I have quite a few bits).

:clap

Just a little fun. Some comparison shots. Changed the DXs vest to a Kato vest. Looks off to me.

Imaresqd1/Kato Joker(left) Hot Toys DX11 Joker 2.0(left)
IMG_1382_zps1cb06f27.jpg

IMG_1381_zps9242faca.jpg

Bro's before hoe's man. Bro's before hoe's. :rotfl
IMG_1386_zps41ea0db8.jpg

IMG_1387_zps3d4caa86.jpg
:thud::thud::thud::gah: that adam/kato joker...
how do the blazers compare? do you think you could take a comparison pic without the puple coat?

Aside from most of SS' Joe line which is displayed elsewhere and a set of SS' Jason figures, yeah. This is the extent of my high-end 1/6 stuff. I used to have triple the amount but found myself wondering why the hell I needed 3-4 versions of every character. So I just decided to keep and buy only what I really wanted.

Yea I started thinking that way too at the beginning of the year. However there are a few more multiples that I need. One more version of Jack Sparrow, any Superman(s), and more versions of Cap.

Be nice when have mine, i mean seriously where are all the jokers at?
Did they get lost on the way here from hk? Why dont any US distributors other ssc have any?
This figure was finished months ago, its almost the middle of april and still no joker.

Has anyone tried ironing the purple overcoat? What's the best way to do so? I want to make sure I don't risk damaging the fabric by using the wrong setting or something.

Also...
jokerfinger_zpsdea475f7.jpg

Awesome shortround! Cool comparison for everyone to see!

What I'm really interested to see is a dx11 sculpt with real hair.

Same here. :exactly:

:thud::thud::thud::gah: that adam/kato joker...
how do the blazers compare? do you think you could take a comparison pic without the puple coat?

Thanks man. The blazers have some differences. Basically what I predicted, a little sloppier. I'll take some pics later.

Has anyone tried ironing the purple overcoat? What's the best way to do so? I want to make sure I don't risk damaging the fabric by using the wrong setting or something.

Also...
jokerfinger_zpsdea475f7.jpg

nice shot :lol:lol:lol

Also, I believe RoryWan ironed his. Perhaps ask him how he did it...can't remember how he did it, but it turned out pretty awesome.

Beautiful figure. Anyone know for sure on how to take off the jacket and suit jacket properly? It seems to be a tight fit. My favorite figure in my collection so far though.

8646116297_a68b9603b8_c.jpg

8647208760_50f265f8e6_c.jpg

Yea I started thinking that way too at the beginning of the year. However there are a few more multiples that I need. One more version of Jack Sparrow, any Superman(s), and more versions of Cap.

There are multiples I'd love to have, but I've passed the stage of collecting I call the Pokemon stage. You know, gotta have em all. The few I can afford to pick up these days are the ones I truly want and mean more to me than those I'd pick up out of habit or boredom. Being married and having less disposable income now means I have to be that way. I wish I didn't, but it's more rewarding to buy one now.

Hmm, if mine would turn out as nice as Rory's, I'd consider ironing it. I don't like how bulgy my coat is around the neck, lapels and shoulders.

I'd be worried about ruining it though, especially after reading the instructions and seeing first hand how soft and thin the coat is. I dunno.

Did you use one of these mini irons Rory? Did you only press it for a few seconds?

bgurmemkkgrhqehdkesltky.jpg

Back