Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't please everyone all the time I guess:dunno

This is my first joker figure and I'm more than happy with it, it really stands out in the collection. Its likely the best tailored figure I own as far as the outfit is concerned and I really dig both head sculpts. I'm currently awaiting the headplay bankrobber outfit to arrive so I can make a second joker.

You can't please everyone all the time I guess:dunno

This is my first joker figure and I'm more than happy with it, it really stands out in the collection. Its likely the best tailored figure I own as far as the outfit is concerned and I really dig both head sculpts. I'm currently awaiting the headplay bankrobber outfit to arrive so I can make a second joker.

:goodpost::rock:rock:rock:rock:impatient:

Jack Sparrow is a hard to beat figure for sure, it's my never-sell figure, but I'm super impressed with this Joker figure, I guess some people have different level of expectations.

The fourth generation is achieved with the joker 2.0 and still does not seem enough to say WoW.

It is a good representation of the joker but not the actor.

Similarity Heat Ledger still imperfect

Next joker 3.0?

It is my time to abandon this HOBBY

Prices rises, and I have not seen anything equal to my first figure JACK SPARROW DX

Goodbye ........"

jokercomparacion.jpg

hottoysdxjacksparrowfin.jpg

Actually i dont think the jack sparrow hs is perfect either, johnny depp is definitely in there and it's the best jack sparrow to date but it's not 100% depp either.

The fourth generation is achieved with the joker 2.0 and still does not seem enough to say WoW.

It is a good representation of the joker but not the actor.

Similarity Heat Ledger still imperfect

Next joker 3.0?

It is my time to abandon this HOBBY

Prices rises, and I have not seen anything equal to myy first figure JACK SPARROW DX

Goodbye ........"

See ya. I think that... Oh no wait I don't care. Bye.

So one of the lights on my stand started flickering today. Same crap happened with my dx Nicholson joker (wtf!). Anyone else ever have this problem with a dx figure?

Likeness was and is a big part of me getting into this hobby in the first place. My thoughts on DX11 are that if there were an example of an awesome likeness--THIS IS ONE.

Easily Hot Toys best Joker head sculpt to date judging by what I've seen.

Likeness was and is a big part of me getting into this hobby in the first place. My thoughts on DX11 are that if there were an example of an awesome likeness--THIS IS ONE.

Easily Hot Toys best Joker head sculpt to date judging by what I've seen.

Agreed. Even though it could still be improved, this Joker sculpt is HT's best yet. It is never going to be as good as ShortRound's - a mass produced piece will never match a custom piece - but at least HT want to improve and offer more accurate figures. The whole DX11 package is fantastic.

Jack Sparrow is a hard to beat figure for sure, it's my never-sell figure, but I'm super impressed with this Joker figure, I guess some people have different level of expectations.

Sparrow and Joker 2.0 are my top two best in my collection its hard to pick which one tops the other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

So one of the lights on my stand started flickering today. Same crap happened with my dx Nicholson joker (wtf!). Anyone else ever have this problem with a dx figure?

You could remove the bottom panel and see if the solder/wiring is still in one piece. Maybe bend the LED pins a little so it has more room to manoeuvre when aiming the lights? If those pins aren't bend enough you might damage the wiring when aiming the lights or won't be able to move them in a desirable spot.

Or you have faulty wiring? :dunno

I'm honesly sick of Adam sculpt , it's the same sheeeeeet for the last 3 years , the DX11 is a breath of fresh air IMO.

The Face is too skinny

Back