Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell if my PERS is ****ed up or not. It's not derpy or cross eyed by any means, but he seems a bit wall eyed. It seems very, very slight.

When I look at everyone's pics it looks similar so I guess mine ain't broke! :lol

It also looks scary real when they're looking to the side (which I have it in now, along with that awesome shot gun). This is coming from a guy that hates PERS.

And I gotta say, this is the best use of PERS yet. Jack Sparrow, Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker's were great (especially the Keaton Batman with the black make up around the eyes), but there's just something about the eyes on this one that doesn't give away the fact that they're toyish or movable. The way the hair hides the panel on the back is also really damn impressive. The panel is nice and tight and the sculpt overall feels solid.

This is definitely one of my favorite figures. This and the Nicholson Joker are the stand out figures in my collection for some reason. I don't know if it's the purple and orange or what, but when I'm standing back admiring my collection, those two really stand out.

That never happened when the only three Jokers I had were Bank Robber, V1 and the DX 01. So it's probably the colors. It's also great having the Keaton DX 09 and the Bale Batman paired up with em.

I can't tell if my PERS is ****ed up or not. It's not derpy or cross eyed by any means, but he seems a bit wall eyed. It seems very, very slight.

When I look at everyone's pics it looks similar so I guess mine ain't broke! :lol

It also looks scary real when they're looking to the side (which I have it in now). This is coming from a guy that hates PERS.

And I gotta say, this is the best use of PERS yet. Jack Sparrow, Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker's were great (especially the Keaton Batman with the black make up around the eyes), but there's just something about the eyes on this one that doesn't give away the fact that they're toyish or movable. The way the hair hides the panel on the back is also really damn impressive. The panel is nice and tight and the sculpt overall feels solid.

This is definitely one of my favorite figures. This and the Nicholson Joker are the stand out figures in my collection for some reason. I don't know if it's the purple and orange or what, but they really stand out.

:goodpost::goodpost::exactly::hi5:

Just got my Joker from Cobraka22! Thanks to him for the smooth trade.

Amazing figure. The only disappointment is that the jacket looks very weird in pictures. Looks and feels amazing in hand though.
My first figure that is not in armor.

My pictures to add onto the mountain of pictures already in this thread.

8646116297_a68b9603b8_c.jpg

8647208760_50f265f8e6_c.jpg

8647209560_b060e2a260_c.jpg

8646120469_5763eb4345_c.jpg

Here ya go, Ecko. Not the best in the world, but you get the idea.

Hey, that looks really good. I like this sculpt with the mob paint.

I think it blows away the Bobby C

I respect the dude but I always hated that ugly sculpt that does the round here.

After i finish all my Banes , i plan on revamping my Joker collection with upgraded DX11 parts

How many more are you going to do? Don't you have 4 already? :lol

I plan on 7 or 8 versions :cuckoo::cuckoo: i know

The last 3 or 4

Plane Crash
Shirtless
End Fight Scene (brown shirt under vest)
And possible The Pit version - Bandaged up

Crow, great setup man! Liking the touch up on the laughing sculpt! I really liked your first pose on the interrogation setup.

Thatistooreal, looking good man! Happy you got it on your off day so you have time to dig in.

Does anyone here think they could do a run of grenade rigs? Buying a full DX01 coat is madness.

It would be relatively easy, using a stencil piece of leatherette following the design of the DX01, small cuttings of leatherette straps to hold the grenades and purple/black thread. Only minus the buckles. To attach, could use velcro pads.

dx%20joker03.jpg

Send a PM to the dude from the link on FB. He sells grenade rigs for the 2.0. Don't know what he wants for them but I know he makes a sonar head and backpack for the DX12 as well and they are a bit expensive.

https://www.facebook.com/toyzstudio

Bet it costs more than $45...

Last edited:
Welp, this is a pretty damn top-notch set. Glad I had the extra Joker so I could display both at the same time.

And with this addition, the Detolfs are complete.

IMG_20130413_121652_886_zps17ebe3fc.jpg

Still think I like the DX01 vest's color better than the DX11, so I may switch vests out for the better fit on the jacketless Joker. Not sure yet. Going to do a bit of painting on the laughing sculpt later, as well.

Also, I'm eating my hat about the shoes. They look fantastic in hand.

Superman does it for me. Gorgeous. Out of curiosity, is that your complete figure collection?

It also looks scary real when they're looking to the side (which I have it in now, along with that awesome shot gun). This is coming from a guy that hates PERS.

This is definitely one of my favorite figures. This and the Nicholson Joker are the stand out figures in my collection for some reason. I don't know if it's the purple and orange or what, but when I'm standing back admiring my collection, those two really stand out.

That never happened when the only three Jokers I had were Bank Robber, V1 and the DX 01. So it's probably the colors. It's also great having the Keaton DX 09 and the Bale Batman paired up with em.

The light sparkles plays illusions with them.

Got mine yesterday. In all honestly I wasn't excited, I've got all of hot toys jokers plus the Enterbay with MRM head and I just wasn't expecting this to stand out. How wrong I was. While the head sculpts are still lacking somewhat ( IMO ) the clothing is exceptional. Especially the vest, the coat and the shoes. I have put the DX01 trousers on though as I prefer the length and the quality of the material.

Wonder if the Joker would of played some sort of role in TDKR? I guess after TDK he was put in Arkham, but as we all know The Joker can always escape from Arkham at will.

Back