Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually don't get all hung up on tears and dents on HT boxes but I think on the DX12 and especially this one I'd be a bit bummed because I really like these boxes.

I don't really blame others for being mad about any boxes being damaged though.

It's the biggest DX box as of late is it not? Luxury DuXury version... I love these big boxes. The figures look better in them than out.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBHKVAs85Ko[/ame]

Luxury DuXury version... I love these big boxes. The figures look better in them than out.

Yea I really love the DX boxes as well. My favorite has been the T800 box with the flap simulating the leather jacket and the magnets were like the studs on the lapels

Do you mean SSC? I don't think CSC(corner store comics) has gotten any yet.

I mean cornerstore comics. It was the only order with them that I had left. Logged in to my CSC account and it says it's been completed/ shipped :yess:

I received this from ss and the color box is broken badly, they only offer $10 without full refund option. What should I do ? Keep it or ask them to take it back?

I received this from ss and the color box is broken badly, they only offer $10 without full refund option. What should I do ? Keep it or ask them to take it back?

if you intend on displaying, keep it. if you are keeping the collectible sealed for future selling consideration, it has been devalued greatly.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about the art box, not the shipper. Yes, you're right, it is just a box, but unfortunately a damaged box does bring down the value of the overall figure, if you decide to sell it. Otherwise, I'm not too concerned with the box, but it is pretty annoying when you pay this much money for a high end collectible and it arrives with a damaged art box. You might disagree and be OK with that, that's fair enough
All I'm saying is that some people are never satisfied.. Just be grateful. I'm a grateful person and the small things in life don't get to me.. Especially a damaged cardboard box.

dx11joker004.jpg

dx11joker006.jpg

dx11joker002.jpg

dx11joker001.jpg

dx11joker007.jpg

dx11joker003.jpg

dx11joker009.jpg

dx11joker011.jpg

dx11joker016.jpg

dx11joker015.jpg

Back