Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8640667601_334492ae4f_b.jpg

8641770884_6c4c63ca7f_b.jpg

8641771306_25fa4c996b_b.jpg

8640668631_8dc6e5d867_b.jpg

8640668889_1f00479758_b.jpg

8640669261_ed47bd41f5_b.jpg

"Me? I was right here."

"Who did you leave em with?"

"Your people? Hmmmm......"

Love these shots vodoun. Keep em coming. :clap:clap

FYI--DX 11 is now sold out at SSC.

Looks like I'll go the local route on this guy like I had to for the DX12 Bats.

****, I had one in my cart today but left for work before I could pull the trigger.

Any advice as to where to go for a non-exclusive? For me, the cheaper, the better.

Just received my second set from SS (first set which I got a few weeks ago from the early asian batch) and it seems that the paint job is somewhat different that the one I got earlier. Not sure if its a defect or not, but the PERS sculpt's paint job is kinda thin compared to my other one.

List of different paint:

- the left temple is missing some paint
- right cheek has more flesh skin tone and also the mouth area
- left chin also have more skin tone
- chin have more red smeared paint

Here are some pics, though in hand the difference are quite noticeable:

8A175CAD-FBEC-4ACE-BAD0-9E50A78548C6-10456-00000D523EEF8267_zps3adb3570.jpg

8FE78154-5A6A-40D9-9C99-747D1E5A34B9-10456-00000D523664C878_zps03dac2ad.jpg

Last edited:
I like the right one too, Mike. How about the glossiness? Is it different from the US version? I got mine from Asia too.

It's especially prevalent on the eyes and mouth make up. The one one the right, the make up is wider and darker above the right eye where on the one on the left it's thinner , more faded and reaches higher on the forehead. The red on the lips isn't as dark on the one on the right.

Last edited:
I don't think it's a defect though. I kind of expected to be variants with this one, more so than other sculpts just do to the extensive "sloppy" make up look.

I don't think it's a defect though. I kind of expected to be variants with this one, more so than other sculpts just do to the extensive "sloppy" make up look.

yeah, I agree.

I wanted to have 2 different set up - the purple coat Joker, and the vest outfit scene. He usually have tons of white paint whenever he wore the purple coat, so naturally I prefer the one on the left.

That said, the laughing sculpt on the US ver that I got seems to have more details like brown paint on the teeth and seems yellower and dirtier. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing either. :lol

Last edited:

i don't think so either (defect). mine looks like the one on the right. i'm worried that my second one will look like the one on the left and then i will have to put them in a caged match to see which one i will keep since i like the whiter face too.

i hope they are about the same or else i might cry.

Have any of the non-exclusive DX11'a been released yet? Haven't been around here for a while just wondering if it's exclusives only that have been released? Thanks

Back