Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be wrong man, I'm only taking cues from what my dealer has told me. Forbidden Planet, Model Zone and Mothers Basement all have him listed for May. Sadly, my HT Bane and kitbash Bane are gonna have to do my till then.

Yeah true. If I didnt have about 100 figs to keep me happy, I would be well cheesed off I can tell you. :lol

Funny thing is I will get the 2.0 and be back on the board the next day asking when the DX13 will hit. :panic:

Mine is in the next town - Destination Scan :blissy:blissy

Hurry up Wednesday :impatient::impatient::panic:

I feel ya...waiting sucks...but it's the good kinda waiting.

Mine arrived yesterday, had a quick peek, then packed away until our roof repairs are done.
I've got all my stuff in boxes and my HTs are all back in their boxes waiting to be displayed again.
I'm looking forward to doing that since setting up & posing is half the fun.

My supplier here in the Uk has told me his stockist has got his stock so my guess is the next 3-4 weeks for us in the UK if you haven't ordered from OSB. i hope :pray::pray::pray:

I was very lucky, all of my new HT's have been gifts so far. A very well off buddy of mine PO'd me the DX12 for Christmas from HK and then gave me the cash to PO Bane for my birthday in March. My Joker 2.0 was bought and paid for by my ex. So, financially, I can't complain. All I paid for was my Scarecrow from a member here, got a MIB Harvey Dent as a gift too.

Very nice!

Anyone have any info on these?
image_zps7135bab9.jpg

image_zps4e0d96f0.jpg

image_zps2d815a2b.jpg

The back panel looks to be 3 panels that fold & the base looks custom.

Looks awesome though.

Don't worry MRM will recast it , put hair & sell them for $200, Don't worry

:lol

I know his other Joker heads were $200. I asked what he thought roughly what the new Joker heads would be selling for but I don't think he saw my post.

Back