Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone hear anything on BBTS's shipment? Sorry in advance if this was posted prior I can't keep up with this during work as often as I'd like.

Anyone hear anything on BBTS's shipment? Sorry in advance if this was posted prior I can't keep up with this during work as often as I'd like.

I'm waiting on them too. They usually get their stuff from Sideshow a couple weeks after Sideshow does. I would guess within the next two weeks.

8637571332_82097b02af_b.jpg

8637571748_0267884eed_b.jpg

Anyone have any info on these?
image_zps7135bab9.jpg

image_zps4e0d96f0.jpg

image_zps2d815a2b.jpg

curious as well...

Is this for pre-orders they've already sold, or do they mean they are getting a new round of parts that will be listed for sale?

He was referring to the pre-orders they sold in December.
I contacted Toy Anxiety a few weeks back and Ron confirmed that they are still waiting but hoping to ship soon....not sure if they will part any more out.

As long as it looks good, i dont see why most wont be upgrading. Ive seen that hes improved a lot over the years.

He has. I just hope there is some way I can comeup with the cash when he's finished.

Is this for pre-orders they've already sold, or do they mean they are getting a new round of parts that will be listed for sale?

Hm, well I asked about my order for the loose parts and they said those orders will be coming in 1-2 weeks. That would be great if they got a new round of parts along with the PO stuff though, I kind of regret not buying more stuff.

These look excellent.

Back