Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened mine and only one word can describe him and that word is STUNNING!!! Truly an amazing piece.

Going to pose mine representing this scene at some point when i get mine. I still haven't seen it done,i think the pers sculpt looks similar in ways. I may even kitbash a random officer in a suit to represent Detective Gerard Shephens.

16372_the_dark_knight_heath_ledger_joker.jpg

UGH! stupid USPS...

So my loose parts for my kit-bash were finally sent out and so the tracking number claims estimated arrival would be today, 4/10.

However, for some goofy reason, they sent my package an hour in the opposite direction. The seller was from Boston, I'm from Philly and somehow it ended up in North Hampshire. It says it left the sorting facility there today, so I'm hoping they caught the mix up and it's coming to me now. Otherwise I could see it going back to the seller...

Anyhow, I can't gripe too much as I initially only bought the laughing headsculpt, and the seller was kind enough to throw in a pair of bare hands, a gloved trigger finger right-hand, and the pencil FREE of charge because there was a tiny delay in him receiving it from sideshow

don't worry, i'll hook you up in about two weeks when i finally get my number two (jiminey it's taking forever).

...for the right price, of course ~ mwhahahahahaa

: D

Back