Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist for the Exclusive got changed on Tuesday and I canceled today so good luck to those who are still on the waitlist! I managed to trade a figure for this from another member. :)

Anyone ever just pick up from Sideshow? I live only half an hour away from them ><, I'm being impatient but I can't wait much longer. Having them charge me earlier just made me go crazier waiting for this figure. :impatient:

Got my shipping notification. Wednesday:yess: for me:panic:

Congrats...same here...joker is on his way!
tumblr_lqarsr4Ywf1qf18zao1_400.gif

What would I have to do to use the grenade rig on this figure? I never had the other Joker figs but I'd really like to use the "Ah, ah, ahhhh...let's not do something were all gonna regret!" pose.

What would I have to do to use the grenade rig on this figure? I never had the other Joker figs but I'd really like to use the "Ah, ah, ahhhh...let's not do something were all gonna regret!" pose.

1920x1080109sq2.jpg

im guessing to take it out of the dx01 coat, looking at mine you'd need to nick the stitching away from the corners of the grenade rig. Then it might come off , then just stitch it onto the newer jacket in the same places but im not really sure.

Back