Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now to start building this guy up :yess:

tate120622_01_005_zps52403ac4.jpg

Speaking of Toy Anxiety, has anyone who's preordered parts for this guy gotten their orders yet or have an idea when these might ship? I emailed them 2 days ago and haven't gotten a response.

WTF is one to do when the UPS guy shows up with a box that looks like this?

DSC01721_zps2fc46ae8.jpg

DSC01720_zpsc00589a7.jpg

DSC01719_zps19edcbe1.jpg

:horror

Oh that sucks man, it looks like the bottom has been opened up due to damage from the UPS guy because how else could the bottom flap be on the outside :huh:

Open it. SnakeDoc

I agree with SnakeDoc you should open it because maybe the DX11 box is ok still. :pray:

I guess you could send it back but don't u have to pay for shipping? Also sideshow only gives u a month to return it once you have paid for the item, not when you have received the item. Did you just get this?

I am so glad I sprung for the pack out option....i feared that might happen..

Yeah I always get pack out service even though it sometimes cost a lot more.

:hi5:

You were able to..all sold out now....i need the gun and clip people..mines broken and ssc has ignored my emails...

Which gun? The Glock 19 w/ extended mag also came with the Bank Robber and DX01. The S&W M76 (machine gun) only came with the BR. You could always just try to find one of those instead.

SnakeDoc

:horror

Oh that sucks man, it looks like the bottom has been opened up due to damage from the UPS guy because how else could the bottom flap be on the outside :huh:

I agree with SnakeDoc you should open it because maybe the DX11 box is ok still. :pray:

Yea the flap being on the outside was my main concern. I've seen situations where the shippers were pretty beat up and the color box comes out smelling like roses. That outer flap was bent in a way that seems like someone pulled it out :mad:. There's really no other way for the flap to get out like that.

It's my second set anyway so even if the box is a little banged up it's not the end of the world; as long as what's inside is all good.

Back