Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would I have to do to use the grenade rig on this figure? I never had the other Joker figs but I'd really like to use the "Ah, ah, ahhhh...let's not do something were all gonna regret!" pose.

Do you even have the DX01 coat with grenades?

If you don't u can always buy the boot leg patch with grenades but I think it cost as much as a loose DX01 figure. :dunno

Furthermore I do not think they have released it yet going by what I read in the thread.

Anyway it is discussed in the thread I have provided in the link below

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122799&highlight=sonar

Last edited:
I think you are way better off using the dx01 coat and rig for the mob scene..keep in mind jokes had dirtied up his clothes in the scene. Also, the square rig is sewed onto the coat liner and I would love to see you find 1/6 clothes pins....

I have some 1/6 grenades but not the actual rig from the DX01. guess I'm hunting down a coat haha.
Thanks for the help guys.

Congrats...same here...joker is on his way!
tumblr_lqarsr4Ywf1qf18zao1_400.gif

Epic gif use. haha:rotfl

So has SS gotten their second batch of exclusives in? People are reporting their wait list orders have converted but I ordered a couple of months ago and haven't heard anything yet.

So has SS gotten their second batch of exclusives in? People are reporting their wait list orders have converted but I ordered a couple of months ago and haven't heard anything yet.

How bizarre. A friend who ordered a week or two ago when it came back in stock, put an order in and has been notified it's due on Tuesday.

You preordered an "EX" a couple month ago, and you haven't heard back? I would give them a call.

I have the non-EX version ordered through onesixthbruce and still haven't decided which to keep (won't be displaying the exclusive items anyway)

So I bought the Joker 2.0 shoes to fit in my DX Joker 1.0 and I find out the ball joint is a lot bigger on the 1.0 than the hole in the shoe.

What the hell?

How bizarre. A friend who ordered a week or two ago when it came back in stock, put an order in and has been notified it's due on Tuesday.

Thats the same as me, I ordered the ex a couple of weeks ago when it came back in-stock and is now due to me wensday:yess:

They do that , because they want you to to buy multiples :gah: @$$hole Hot Toys

So I was trying to fit the new shoes (I drilled the holes a little) and a knee ****in' broke.

Thanks Hot Toys for unnecesary complicating an uncomplicated task, jesus christ almighty I'm pissed right now :mad:

Anybody know what truetype body does the DX01 use?

Back