Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a pic of the same angle as this one of Adam's to compare?

3ZZtk.gif

Well that's your opinion but I disagree, These are the only pictures where I think it only looks like Heath.

2ffffwf9_zpsa01d9747.jpg

20081014011535311_jpg-1_zpse8b82e7f.jpg

This is not because of Hong's paint Job as I think when that is facing front on it looks nothing like Heath.

Hongs front on.

JOKER-HONG-02_zpsb26c43a9.jpg

The face looks a bit long and the jaw is not correct like the DX01 as you can see below.

jokecomp.jpg

Actually most prefer it over the DX01 and it is because IMO the Bank Robber looks more like Heath at certain angles whereas DX01 despite the accurate jaw looks like a cartoon version of him as many on here have said regardless of angles. I can not see one angle where it looks like Heath!

Sorry not buying that excuse for poor likeness on some angles and great likeness on others :rolleyes:

Haha bro, you make it sound like I was stating fact.

I mean it's cool if you have your qualms with any sculpt. Personally I see ledger in all of the joker sculpts, barring the first mms release. They each represent him with different facial expressions.

Haha bro, you make it sound like I was stating fact.

I mean it's cool if you have your qualms with any sculpt. Personally I see ledger in all of the joker sculpts, barring the first mms release. They each represent him with different facial expressions.

Don't worry about what I said, just look at the what other people have shown to my reaction to evil faces comment. :peace

Adams joker is nice, but... it looks like Heath doing make up test in the art department. In other words, it looks like Heath playing the joker, rather than joker being played by Heath...

this. again. and again and again.

some people want heath ledger. some people want the character he immortalized. if heath ledger was as good an actor as many think he was, you cannot have both.

worth well over two cents.

this. again. and again and again.

some people want heath ledger. some people want the character he immortalized. if heath ledger was as good an actor as many think he was, you cannot have both.

worth well over two cents.

Yeah it is a common thing with threads people repeat themselves because they unintentionally want to argue their point. I know I am guilty of it my self.

All I can say is this is what the boards are really like, get used to it :lol

you can either have heath ledger or you can have the joker. the two are not the same (nor should they be for any actor worth their salt, but especially in a case like this).

but like Darkavatar says, apparently this is a concept people can't or won't accept, so there's no point going on about it.

Well that's your opinion but I disagree, These are the only pictures where I think it only looks like Heath.

2ffffwf9_zpsa01d9747.jpg

20081014011535311_jpg-1_zpse8b82e7f.jpg

This is not because of Hong's paint Job as I think when that is facing front on it looks nothing like Heath.

Hongs front on.

JOKER-HONG-02_zpsb26c43a9.jpg

The face looks a bit long and the jaw is not correct like the DX01 as you can see below.

jokecomp.jpg

Actually most prefer it over the DX01 and it is because IMO the Bank Robber looks more like Heath at certain angles whereas DX01 despite the accurate jaw looks like a cartoon version of him as many on here have said regardless of angles. I can not see one angle where it looks like Heath!

Sorry not buying that excuse for poor likeness on some angles and great likeness on others :rolleyes:

Honestly that doesn't even look like the same sculpt. The smirk is not as prominent there as it is in most other pics. Looks more neutral which looks better. The only thing I hate about the new sculpt is that smirk.

Back