Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even having all the other jokers, this one has me very excited ~ the side by side comparisons demonstrate to me how far this figure has come. i'm going to enjoy adding him to my gang.

Definitive meant in the sense that it is the best one available at the moment maybe?

Agreed. This version pretty much covers some of the most memorable and significant scenes in the film (Batpod confrontation, interrogation scene, "magic trick" segment, "Everything Burns" scene if I recall, etc.) And if one would settle down and think for just a moment, not only is this the best 1/6 figure of Ledger's general portrayal of the Joker out there, but couple in the idea of just Joker's character himself? It's actually a great package. You get a very a expressive smirking face (which I much prefer over EB's fairly basic expression), lots of good accessories that cover Joker's most notable arsenal in the film along with the table and lamp. Finally there's the laughing head. It may not be the most accurate likeness and it may not be as perfect as the prototype but just think for a moment. It's THE JOKER, and you finally get a laughing head? A decent one at that? I think that's a pretty damn good deal.

People might say they're tired of all the Joker figures over the years, but that certainly doesn't change the fact that this seems to be the most definitive 1/6 Joker out there right now and the praise it gets is definitely well-deserved.

I just chatted with someone at sideshow, they advised me this has been pushed back to march. I preordered in July. This is crazy.

Agreed. They might be better likenesses, but this is the first head that has captured the "feel" of Heath's Joker.

For that reason it's my favorite.

Ditto, the other serious faces just doesn't feel as alive as this one nor as smug as this one. It really captures just the right vibe of Heath's portrayal of the Joker.

I definitely hope this is the last Joker.

Honestly, I can only think of one more Joker that HT hasn't done: final battle version (complete with iron pipe and dogs perhaps?)

I just chatted with someone at sideshow, they advised me this has been pushed back to march. I preordered in July. This is crazy.

not bad. I'm in no hurry anyways. I'm guessing Bane will be pushed back as well?

i'm getting mine a crowbar and a little bird to thwack with it.

you know, for that scene we never got to see.

Back