Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ween. This looks great. Is that a mod, recast, or original sculpt? Looks original to me. I could be wrong. It reminds me of the part when he is pissed and says "You gotta do everything yourself."

Ween. This looks great. Is that a mod, recast, or original sculpt? Looks original to me. I could be wrong. It reminds me of the part when he is pissed and says "You gotta do everything yourself."

Could work as a 'Hit Me!' sculpt aswell. I'm guessing that may be the intent?

^Good guess

joker9ch4.jpg

(always thought he looked a bit like Gene Simmons there)

Anyway..looks great, keep at it man!

I still have a lot more to fix with the eyes and paint..I fear the eyes are beyond saving at this point but oh well. I had to curl this hair myself and have a long way to go with it but here's where i'm at so far.

8104257926_0e2953698f.jpg

8104257894_1e6c9d68fc.jpg

8104242531_0c9e58377f.jpg

8104257812_febc3f400a.jpg
nice start where have you bought the hair?
:wink1: can you provide a link?

nice start where have you bought the hair?
:wink1: can you provide a link?

I'm glad to hear you guys like it so far. Sorry Zsasz I don't know how to move it but if you let me know how I will.
Shadowfla I got it on ebay it's a Joker wig. If you want it curly like it is in my photos just cut a semi thin lock of hair off the wig and take a lighter to a large sewing needle..Get it really hot and be careful you don't burn yourself and wrap the hair around it. Let it sit for a couple seconds and then unwrap the lock of hair off the needle.

While people are getting their shipping notices for DX12, I GOT MY FIRST flex payment for this guy!! :panic::panic::panic::yess::yess::hi5::fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Back