Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that would be b/c Sideshow's site says the release will be January 2013 which I would trust since they do get their info from Hot Toys. It may come out in December for over in Japan which will fit HT website listing for Q4 2012, but we'd still have to wait out the typical month or so before we get it over here which would satisfy SS listing for January 2013

This is the only EX I've ever wanted...but man...it would probably run me atleast $350 after shipping and taxes. That damn mask and detonator will probably go for stupid monies.

For me, HT's promo pics don't do a great job of selling their figures. I end up being more impressed by the window display or toy fair shots. This one just blows me away in the promo shots alone. Most anticipated Batman related figure for me.

206107_411496162222051_1600002742_n.jpg

317927_412498082121859_2137998553_n.jpg

baatforcast.jpg

179526_411964195508581_1418935691_n.jpg

A few pics from plastic enemys of fb page...cant wait...:impatient:

Seeing pics of DX11 with 2 great head sculpts makes me glad I have DX01 to switch out those heads... The old DX01 will get the laughing sculpt and set up at the table... Too each his own though... :) :) :)

Seeing pictures of the DX11 makes me kind of glad I missed the DX1, I think the DX11 is a much better figure.

I have the DX-01 and will be getting this as well. I am a huge fan of Ledger Joker and look forward to the laughing sculpt and the HUGE upgrade in the clothing. I will utilize the DX-01, much like the V1 and the BR Joker. One can never have enough Jokers, can they?

:impatient: now when is this gonna drop?

I have the DX-01 and will be getting this as well. I am a huge fan of Ledger Joker and look forward to the laughing sculpt and the HUGE upgrade in the clothing. I will utilize the DX-01, much like the V1 and the BR Joker. One can never have enough Jokers, can they?

:impatient: now when is this gonna drop?

I agree if I would of had a chance to get the DX01 when it was released I wouldn't sell it just to get a 2.0 joker they both have there pros and cons but having both is the best option.

Well that would be b/c Sideshow's site says the release will be January 2013 which I would trust since they do get their info from Hot Toys. It may come out in December for over in Japan which will fit HT website listing for Q4 2012, but we'd still have to wait out the typical month or so before we get it over here which would satisfy SS listing for January 2013

I responded to someone asking when it is being released... not specifically in one country! If if is released in Japan sometime in December (like Hot toys' site says), then the initial release is December. Many people in the UK, other countries, and even some from here pay extra to get these in hand from Japan before others, so December is the release to them as well.

I responded to someone asking when it is being released... not specifically in one country! If if is released in Japan sometime in December (like Hot toys' site says), then the initial release is December. Many people in the UK, other countries, and even some from here pay extra to get these in hand from Japan before others, so December is the release to them as well.

Most people in the UK get them from Hong Kong

Back