Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
206107_411496162222051_1600002742_n.jpg

317927_412498082121859_2137998553_n.jpg

baatforcast.jpg

179526_411964195508581_1418935691_n.jpg

A few pics from plastic enemys of fb page...cant wait...:impatient:

206059_410725805632420_2005765565_n.jpg

545115_411708002200867_53745488_n.jpg

A couple more from plastic enemys.

Wow! Simply wow! :thud:

dang the sports jacket, shirt, tie, vest all look so good ... on par with Kato's own handy work... though I hope this is showing the production pieces and not Kato's actual prototype .... That alone is worth the whole figure!!!!!

Any production joker 2.0 yet?

I want to see how good the clothes will be in the final product.

I responded to someone asking when it is being released... not specifically in one country! If if is released in Japan sometime in December (like Hot toys' site says), then the initial release is December. Many people in the UK, other countries, and even some from here pay extra to get these in hand from Japan before others, so December is the release to them as well.
not a big deal..why getting so worked up?? :huh
Most people in the UK get them from Hong Kong

I know you're from the UK, but from what I've heard lots of ppl also get it from OSB who is in the UK and has to wait just about as long as us over here to get it.

Kinda new to hot toys; does this make the DX01 pretty much irrelevant now or should I hunt one down even if I plan to get this haha

Kinda new to hot toys; does this make the DX01 pretty much irrelevant now or should I hunt one down even if I plan to get this haha

I think the DX01 has the grenade stuff, if you really want that particular look. I think everyone is buying this for the table and the interrogation head, so I'm sure plenty of people will keep their DX01

I know you're from the UK, but from what I've heard lots of ppl also get it from OSB who is in the UK and has to wait just about as long as us over here to get it.

Far as I know Waiman gets his orders direct from Hong Kong too, but he then sends them out to customers, hence the slight delay (at least, that's what he was doing when I used to buy from him). I actually only brought it up because it was mentioned that people got their figures from Japan. I don't know anyone who gets theirs sent over from Japan! They are more expensive in Japan too. There is also a time difference between HK and Chinese mainland sellers, since the figures originate in HK.

Anyway, just for information really. I'm getting mine from China, so will have to wait a few weeks after it's HK release.

The dx01 has the grenade rig and a more "subtle" light up stand. As well it has the Police Joker outfit and head. I bought an extra one so I could display both dx11 heads. I don't think I'll have a use for the dx01 head.

Back