Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allready got an empty shelf in my detolf waiting for the DX 11. I will pose him with the manic smiling face with my Batman posed with a clenched fist just about to knock the crap out of him.

why don't you guys wait till someone actually have good in hand pictures before judging a figure? Throwing S*** on the walls after 2 pictures seem idiotic.

By far..the best joker tdk ever made..simply amazing

By Hot Toys, yes, but there are a few customs out there that still take my breath away after all these years. :lecture

The smirking head is starting to look better and better every time I see it though. Granted, I wasn't a huge fan of it when I first saw it. But still, the hair, there something off.

If you don't like threads veering slightly off topic, you'll be having a hard time on forums in general. You know your way out. :wave

Edit: that's my final reply on that matter. Don't want to complain about complaining!

Slightly off topic?!?!?
Slightly is a post or two... this has changed into a Luke thread with people talking about what's wrong with it! It's not about comparing quality between the Joker and Luke anymore! So do YOURSELF a favor and go to the Luke thread Einstein.

Slightly off topic?!?!?
Slightly is a post or two... this has changed into a Luke thread with people talking about what's wrong with it! It's not about comparing quality between the Joker and Luke anymore! So do YOURSELF a favor and go to the Luke thread Einstein.

....and now you're going off topic. :lol

from facebook
251169_426120644115199_1138882507_n.jpg

not factual? have you seen the DX luke sculpt? it's way off and it's already been rumored for a while that they all had to be pushed back.
DX12 wasn't even announced in the recent HT release newsletter, it took us all by surprise.
again, it's not because of it's popularity, it's damage control.
of couse i would waant them to release it asap, but i'd rather they took their time with the QC
As Rzeznikk has said below...go to the DX Luke thread and look at Rook's pics and stop trying to use these initial bad pics to make your point...
Yeah...um...some people need to head over to the HT Bespin Luke Thread. Rook took some pics of the final production piece. Naysayers silenced!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

:goodpost::lecture

Hit the nail on the head buddy:hi5:

Back