Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were many fans hoping things would change with DX12 so your point is moot not to mention that your statement is no where near factual

Plus DX12 is getting a US release of only 2days earlier than that of DX Luke and DX T800 is already on the boat on its way over here so not sure how much more work one canfit into that time span...:dunno
from facebook
251169_426120644115199_1138882507_n.jpg

not factual? have you seen the DX luke sculpt? it's way off and it's already been rumored for a while that they all had to be pushed back.
DX12 wasn't even announced in the recent HT release newsletter, it took us all by surprise.
again, it's not because of it's popularity, it's damage control.
of couse i would waant them to release it asap, but i'd rather they took their time with the QC

I seriously don't understand how people are freaking. It's obviously bad photos, just like what can happen to EVERY figure. People fall for it EVERY TIME.

Makes the little nerd in me make me wanna smash things!

from facebook

not factual? have you seen the DX luke sculpt? it's way off and it's already been rumored for a while that they all had to be pushed back.
DX12 wasn't even announced in the recent HT release newsletter, it took us all by surprise.
of couse i would waant them to release it asap, but i'd rather they took their time with the QC
the final product is a way better than this crap pics...
:lecture
is the same of the prototype shown :lecture

?
Luke looks better in the Final Release as apse to the Prototype, with reference to the photo shown above? :cuckoo:
No way man. Luke looks horrendous in the Final Release photo's.

Oh, sorry for misunderstanding. :slap
I knew no-one could think the final release was better than the proto's in the above photo. Thanks for clearing that up Haloid. :hi5:

the final product is a way better than this crap pics...
:lecture
is the same of the prototype shown :lecture

Hot Toys? DX? Prototype vs. production? Nope, no relation whatsoever.
Who cares if they're both Hot Toys? Still irrelevant... who cares if they're DX's? Also irrelevant... I can see a debate on Prototype vs Production, but that should be in a different thread or shouldn't have taken this much space in this thread!

from facebook

Yeah. It's stunt double Luke.

?
Luke looks better in the Final Release as apse to the Prototype, with reference to the photo shown above? :cuckoo:
No way man. Luke looks horrendous in the Final Release photo's.

Yeah...um...some people need to head over to the HT Bespin Luke Thread. Rook took some pics of the final production piece. Naysayers silenced!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Who cares if they're both Hot Toys? Still irrelevant... who cares if they're DX's? Also irrelevant... I can see a debate on Prototype vs Production, but that should be in a different thread or shouldn't have taken this much space in this thread!

If you don't like threads veering slightly off topic, you'll be having a hard time on forums in general. You know your way out. :wave

Edit: that's my final reply on that matter. Don't want to complain about complaining!

Back