Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, it sure would. I honestly think it would have made more sense for HT to release this guy before the DX12 because I feel there is a bigger demand there for this guy! Plus, it would have been kinda cool to have all TDKR merchandise released around the same time.

DX 12 was released early because DX Luke and DX T800 needs some serious reworking...
not because it was popular
There were many fans hoping things would change with DX12 so your point is moot not to mention that your statement is no where near factual

Plus DX12 is getting a US release of only 2days earlier than that of DX Luke and DX T800 is already on the boat on its way over here so not sure how much more work one canfit into that time span...:dunno

There were many fans hoping things would change with DX12 so your point is moot not to mention that your statement is no where near factual

Plus DX12 is getting a US release of only 2days earlier than that of DX Luke and DX T800 is already on the boat on its way over here so not sure how much more work one canfit into that time span...:dunno

:exactly::lecture

Great point Gipetto. :lecture

Anyway hunterelf, if the DXT-800 and DX Luke were held back due to being in need of reworking, they might aswell have kept the DX12 aswell and pushed forward the DX11. The DX11 is head and shoulders above those aforementioned figures.

Great point Gipetto. :lecture

Anyway hunterelf, if the DXT-800 and DX Luke were held back due to being in need of reworking, they might aswell have kept the DX12 aswell and pushed forward the DX11. The DX11 is head and shoulders above those aforementioned figures.

We certainly hope he is.

Head and shoulders above the T-800 certainly, a figure which from the beginning has been pretty underwhelming, but I don't know if I'd say that about Luke. Luke should have been (should be?) a really incredible figure but from recent pics he hasn't looked like he'll quite live up to his promise. Now, I hate to say it but who knows how Joker will turn out.

Head and shoulders above the T-800 certainly but I don't know if I'd say that about Luke. Luke should have been (should be?) a really incredible figure but from recent pics he hasn't looked like he'll quite live up to his promise. Now, I hate to say it but who knows how Joker will turn out.

wrong.jpg

Back