Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't recall how I found this site. I know it has a bad rep in some parts of the internet. But its the only forum I've ever been on where I bothered to get an avatar and sig, make 'friends', exchange private messages, all that usual internet forum stuff.

This is the only forum I'm subscribed to or frequent. What do the other forums say about us? :lol

This is the only forum I'm subscribed to or frequent. What do the other forums say about us? :lol

A lot of folks over at OSW seem to think that the level of discussion here is juvenile at best. And sometimes it undoubtedly is. But there's gold to be mined here that you'd never find at OSW. They're a very polite bunch over there and their mods go hard at retaining a sense of decorum and civility where members might lapse.

Bores my ****ing tits off to be honest. SSF FTW :lol

A lot of folks over at OSW seem to think that the level of discussion here is juvenile at best. And sometimes it undoubtedly is. But there's gold to be mined here that you'd never find at OSW. They're a very polite bunch over there and their mods go hard at retaining a sense of decorum and civility where members might lapse.

Bores my ****ing tits off to be honest. SSF FTW :lol

OSW is horse *******... Here, in the other hand, are the kind of place I feel home...

What this can tell about the forum?

Yeah OSW is dull as hell :lol

I concur. :lol :lecture

I've read some of the posts over at OSW by just stumbling upon them while browsing. It's very. "Meh."

I have scanned some of their threads. Nothing really stood out to me to want to join. The reason I joined this place was because of the DX05 thread when it was first announced. It was hillarious. :lol

This is a tough one for me. I like my DX01, but I'm tempted even though I don't need it. Damn Batman stuff!!!!!! lol

Haha, I remember watching intothevoid and Pennyworth coming over from SHH.

I too was/am on SHH, but of course the community (and subject matter) tends to be more interesting here. So I've ended up spending much more time at SSF than SHH in the last few years.

I recognize a few other names from SHH here too.

87bca037e02268ee43fb51b4d9a967cc.jpg

You're welcome.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJKUbNnKP4&feature=related[/ame]

I've seen us get slagged off on Spawn.com of all places.

I like my DX01 as well and I already pre-ordered the DX11. I'm debating about selling my DX01 and getting another DX11... its the shoes.
What id do is to keep Dx01

Use DX11 as Long purple jacket Joker, put the laughing head on dx01 and have him at the table and have police Joker standing somewhere!

this forum gets me literally LOL'ing all the time osw and rebelscum are real dull

Your avatar gets me literally LOL'ing everytime I see it - Lethal Weapon 5 FTW!!!

I think this forum allows a little more leeway in the conversations that take place, which gives it a more casual, friendly environment.

I've decided to use the DX11 with the table and laughing sculpt with the DX02 behind him, and I'll give the coat to my V1 with the machine gun. Still haven't decided if I'll use the other DX11 head or stick with the BRJ headsculpt on my V1.

Back