Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lv5xlm46MA1qcga5ro1_500.gif

I think I might have someone touch up his eyebrows for me. Extend the black make up a little higher because he looks too cavemanish

finally arrive.

dsc01391mf.jpg

dsc01396tx.jpg

dsc01392y.jpg

dsc01397wo.jpg

amazing figure.

It's weird how the big coat makes the body look skinny and just like Ledger's physique.

Wonky PERS?

What PERS isn't slightly wonky? I think in this case though the right eye has not been pushed far to the left as it possible can probably because it is stuck by paint or something. :dunno

Speaking for myself, this is the best Heath Ledger as Joker sculpt ever. Even if I was given one of Adam's heads, I would sell it to get another one of these (and a bunch more HT).

I can see why u would think that because it certainly captures the character more and is more life like than Adams. Adam's is more like a wax statue that someone would seem in a museum, whereas the DX11 captures the character better but the likeness (although good) can not compare to Adams IMO. I am the type of collector that likes museum looking peices and not something that looks more like the character than the actor playing the character if that makes sense. Neither you or I are wrong we are just different types of collectors.

I won't comment on Adam's heads, as I've never seen one in hand.

I have an older sculpt of Adam's and although it is not the best, it still beats the DX11 hands down as far likeness goes IMO. However, it is not for the type of collector that wants something that expresses the character as the expression is quite boring.

Last edited:
Didn't realise OSB has started shipping yet. That's awesome news.

I believe (going by facebook comments) he got one of his batches in late last week and has started sending out this week, with a few more batches on the way.

I got a bit lucky in that I was just browsing FB when he put the APO up and I got in there super quick.

strange my order page on his website says final layaway parment due but have yet to receive a payment request from paypal which seems strange

I believe (going by facebook comments) he got one of his batches in late last week and has started sending out this week, with a few more batches on the way.

I got a bit lucky in that I was just browsing FB when he put the APO up and I got in there super quick.

Yeah I ordered then too. Always go straight to OSB for the APO when I want to order a new figure. But didn't make the full payment for a while as I didn't have the cash. At least they're on their way and some people have them.

Back