Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it has a little pic of the face with EX in red...so I got it...RIGHT?
Cripes this hobby has me THIS upset about a toy figure????????

Hahaha I read about 1/6 figures, buy 1/6 figures, and talk about 1/6 figures daily so some how this has pretty much become my life.....I should go for a walk outside.

damn... i have just buy the 89 joker and bats (my 1st HTs)...
and now this... looks so awesome... i think i'm now addicted

Hahaha I read about 1/6 figures, buy 1/6 figures, and talk about 1/6 figures daily so some how this has pretty much become my life.....I should go for a walk outside.

I DO have a life- I guess I escape it though this stuff......:cuckoo:

Come on Hot Toys I want you to release it this year I want you to do it HIT ME!

[ame]https://youtu.be/mKl11EzMTAE[/ame]

What do you mean regular compared to sideshow ex? I guess uk price is going to come in at £239.99 and if it does i will order another with sideshow but if it came in around £219.99 i am not sure i would splash out an extra £30 on a mask and detonator, plus i always get worried the import fees will be more than I work out....:(

All I know is that the Regular and the Exclusive are the same price. :dunno

Screenshot2012-06-22at34451PM.png

For people in the US, the Regular is cheaper because it features free shipping. I would assume the shipping would be the same for both outside the US.

Yeah I have an order with a uk dealer, my second order would ideally be the ss ex version unless uk price for regular ends up being £30 chaper taking into account tax and delivery charges i would have to pay to get it from ss.

Wor-Gar, I'm sorry, I didn't get he EX.

Not bad as I thought it would be, the price. Checked SS out, $275.99 with a $27.50 NRD? No thanks. I went with AE again. $247.99 plus $16.99 shipping, total $264.98. I thought that's what I paid for Jack.

Can't believe I'm this excited for another Ledger Joker. :rock

Total to the UK [including taxes and shipping] would work out at around £240. I can't see it being much cheaper in the UK after postage from an AD.

That's a good idea. I think people fuss too much over movie accuracy. Nothing wrong with doing what you want whether it matches a scene or not. I saw one post on Facebook saying the pencil was a fail because it's not accurate. Personally, I don't care how his make up or the table looked for that scene, I'll do a pencil trick pose.

Yeah, I saw that ****** bag on FB. I wanted to punch him in his face.

I skimmed through those first 70 (this place is crazy) pages and saw the hi res pics. This is the best 1/6 scale figure I have seen yet, in promo pics that is.

And it can only get better from the prototype. Is this a prototype by the way? It kind of looks done when I think about it. :dunno

Back