Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy, wouldn't it suck if the Mayan calendar conspiracy theorists turned out to be right? I mean I wouldn't want the world to end anyway, but now the stakes are so much higher.

Ah well, at the very least I'll die with the two Enterbay figures in hand. :lol

[Edit] Interrogation room I guess. Not really interested in cardboard dios.

Same here. The only 'Dio' I am interested in, is the Jail one. Hopefully Tyson will release it by the year end.

IMG_2916.jpg

TDK_HLJ-1.jpg

Ordered on osb layway rather than pay full as i gotta pay for uso cap and got a feeling hulk aint to far away

If you hate this so much and think HT is screwing you, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD! Why bother posting in a thread of a figure you think is too much and don't like? What points are you trying to get across by posting complaints over and over?:cuckoo::slap

No one is forcing you, me or anyone to give HT, EB or SS money. Its our choice.

:exactly:

I agree, what right do people have to tell other collectors what to do with their money or insinuate that people are crazy for wanting to spend money on something they like, it's ridiculous behavior.

The snarky and derogatory comments you get from certain members if you show support for one licence over another is ridiculous, personally i think some licences like Suckerpunch are just a waste of time but it doesn't mean i'm gonna go into those threads and mock the people who like them because at the end of the day it's their choice. The amount of hostility on these boards at times is ridiculous.

Just ordered the exclusive through Sideshow. Used the rewards points I earned from previous orders.

Came out to $220. Not bad.

Ordered from SS. I'll get another regular from AE for $247.
SS would only let me order ONE, though.

I ordered through SS...$274 so I got the DX ..did not see the option to get the regular..how much is it through SS? Confused...

I'm gonna have to get this. Dammit. It makes my DX01 look like ____. I swear though, this will be my last 1/6 Joker purchase. THIS MUST BE THE DEFINITIVE JOKER!!!!!!

1/6 Scale > 1/4 Scale

Yep- DEFINITIVE Joker...till about 3 years from now JOKER DX 3.0 only $399!!!:rotfl

Back