Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I skimmed through those first 70 (this place is crazy) pages and saw the hi res pics. This is the best 1/6 scale figure I have seen yet, in promo pics that is.

Always go to page 1. The OP usually posts each and every image there. Unless you were just referring to hi resolution shots?

Wor-Gar, I'm sorry, I didn't get he EX.

Not bad as I thought it would be, the price. Checked SS out, $275.99 with a $27.50 NRD? No thanks. I went with AE again. $247.99 plus $16.99 shipping, total $264.98. I thought that's what I paid for Jack.

You don't have any points with SS? It would have been around $287 give or take with shipping and w/o using points. Only $23 or so more for two dope accessories. Go for it!!!!!

Typically how much is shipping within the US? I live in Wisconsin.

I guess it depends on where in WI(rural, city, or suburb) but shouldn't be too bad since they come from Cali. It's usualy $12-14 bucks for me(NY).

First head with PERS, the BR still beats in likeness.

Pure improvement to me is the shoes basically, the coat im not too impressed with, the smiling one is epic though!

I decided on the EX from SS. Used a coupon which covered the tax. $279 out the door and since I live in Cali it should only take 3 days to arrive. Well worth it. This figure next to my '89 Joker will look great.

a-dev;4571770[B said:
]One should always be somewhat hesitant in giving the full opinion and final judgment based on just one pic.[/B] Some people would say you shouldn't give a full opinion till you have it in hand although...wheres the fun in that in the meantime quite frankly. Theres a middle ground that people need to hit.

^ This is what I did. I said I'd reserve final judgement for spec and pics. But my opinion on the teaser itself was that my mind wasn't blown. And it wasn't, I thought the teaser stunk. I wasn't the only one either, a lot of people thought the teaser sucked.They literally picked the worst of the pics. Now , all the people that were saying that HT failed and the figure sucked, that was ridiculous.

Always go to page 1. The OP usually posts each and every image there. Unless you were just referring to hi resolution shots?

16253721213355439300180e5ca5c04a6a71a692.jpg

252605_10150886134102344_1375468548_n.jpg

Bumping this

^ This is what I did. I said I'd reserve final judgement for spec and pics. But my opinion on the teaser itself was that my mind wasn't blown. And it wasn't, I thought the teaser stunk. I wasn't the only one either, a lot of people thought the teaser sucked.They literally picked the worst of the pics. Now , all the people that were saying that HT failed and the figure sucked, that was ridiculous.

:exactly:

Wheres Teddy? Has he chimed in yet? :lol

Just picking on you Teddy. ;) :peace

I was thinking the same thing. It's really THAT damn good. Very impressed.

And both heads. The smirking one is pretty dead-on aswell IMO. Another expression direct from the film, it looks perfect with eyes looking left and right. You can hear him speaking when looking at these pics.

And both heads. The smirking one is pretty dead-on aswell IMO. Another expression direct from the film, it looks perfect with eyes looking left and right. You can hear him speaking when looking at these pics.

Yep. This one in particular really screams Ledger ......

598442_10150886131852344_360659631_n.jpg

Just a heads up, Eric has this up for preorder now.

I think the laughing great except a couple of minor issues with the hairline and things.

I think the other one is good, and better than any of their previous attempts, but not quite as dead on.

Still, impressed with the set! Getting 2 of these, i'll have a even bigger joker army now :lol

Am I the only one that thinks the PERS head looks more like Ledger than the laughing sculpt?

Back