Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre ordered the regular from sideshow. Site was having technical difficulties for a while.

I hope the backdrop isn't as tall as the typical ones. I hate that I can't even fit them into display cases.

I keep looking at the pics and Im in complete ____ing awe of this figure. WOW.

indeed.jpg

Agreed. Christmas can't come soon enough. :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

275 dollars is 176 pounds. Anything over 210 pounds for this figure in the UK is a joke.

Edit: No, not a joke but a scam.

You have to think that 176 is with nothing added on in regards to getting stock shipped over, so thats going to add on a little bit, gotta make a bit of profit.

Well I decided to bite the bullet and pre-order and not to sit around like usually complaining till 20 days from release when I scrape together enough money to get it. Missed out on the DX01 and don't want to regret this figure like the DX01.

The price is a little steep but when I consider what I am getting I don't really have much to complain about. Yest I would love a beautifully hand crafted figure with real leather and real fabric hand tailored for 50$ but that is just not reasonable. I feel HT did a fantastic job on this figure judging from the pictures and will be very happy when I finally get him to display.

Just PO'd two of them. Definitely need to be able to display it with both the regular and interrogation looks. Bravo to Hot Toys, definitely worth this year wait since the first teaser.

Just PO'd two of them. Definitely need to be able to display it with both the regular and interrogation looks. Bravo to Hot Toys, definitely worth this year wait since the first teaser.

Indeed! :goodpost::exactly:

I did the same, but I ordered one through SS and one through CSC since I can wait for my second one.

Very excited for this one! Glad I sold my DX01 now. Whew!

You have to think that 176 is with nothing added on in regards to getting stock shipped over, so thats going to add on a little bit, gotta make a bit of profit.

Ah, so other European sellers can sell these figures almost 30% cheaper than UK sellers because they teleport the figures from HK to their stores?

I really wanna order. Just dunno if I can constitute $275 when it isn't completely what I want. Damn!!!

Back