Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thing is that HT knows it. They clearly included the Grumpy mask so that folks could kitbash him to complement the BRJ.

Pretty sure he won't be very difficult to bash after all.

Grumpy_TDK.png

Ordered mine within seconds of him being up.

I'll fully admit that my initial complaints about the hair have been proven unfounded. In the full pictures, it looks great. Damn near perfect.

I still really don't like the excessive skin texture, though, but it's necessary and overly enhanced by the white paint. The DX-01 looked the same in pictures, but wasn't too bad in hand. I can't wait for this one. Just got rid of my Adam Joker to clear space and cover his price. :)

Ordered mine within seconds of him being up.

I'll fully admit that my initial complaints about the hair have been proven unfounded. In the full pictures, it looks great. Damn near perfect.

I still really don't like the excessive skin texture, though, but it's necessary and overly enhanced by the white paint. The DX-01 looked the same in pictures, but wasn't too bad in hand. I can't wait for this one. Just got rid of my Adam Joker to clear space and cover his price. :)

Congrats, bud:rock

Back