Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I see what you did there! :lol

But yeah, there's a point in what you are saying. But in my opinion these figures are basically articulated statues. They serve the same purpose. They are a piece of art meant for display.

I'm assuming this was posted

538428_411480852223582_241455903_n.jpg

LOL how the times have changed. people defending a 275 dollar doll when these DXs were 165 before. "BUT BUT IT HAS MORE USELESS ACCESSORIES THAT I WONT BE USING!" lets just be honest. we are getting ripped off but we are addicted so we will be paying nonetheless.

however, this is the figure that will make me buy a hot toys after giving them up for a few years now.

Heh. Addicted, my ass. I buy what I can afford, and cancel if I must.

SnakeDoc

Exclusive ordered while waiting in line to have our baby seats inspected by police department. Be nice if we get him before Christmas.

He has the chain? I did see it in any of the pics and don't remember seeing it in the specs. I'll take another look

But yea definitely don't get how thy could over look the suspenders especially since the only time we see them is in the interrogation scene :lol

So let's see:
-Suspenders
-Chain
-Hair color
-Shotgun?
-Socks?

These are the things that we need to address to HT. They seem more open to fan input, therefore, we need to spam their Facebook page. Give it a few weeks and they'll show some updated pics.

At the very least, chain and shotgun are already addressed.

581328_2913792862464_1767836407_n.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rISyvKkjEiQ&feature=g-all-c[/ame]
you see the shotgun next to the machine gun in this vid

So let's see:
-Suspenders
-Chain
-Hair color
-Shotgun?
-Socks?

These are the things that we need to address to HT. They seem more open to fan input, therefore, we need to spam their Facebook page. Give it a few weeks and they'll show some updated pics.

Chain-
Shotgun-
Hair color-
(inaccurate) socks

All in this pic.

525866_411339598904374_375997624_n.jpg

Yeah, I agree with some of you. The prices for these are only getting higher and higher. What gives? Better tailoring? Better paint jobs? Better sculpting? :dunno

Hopefully for them collectors will make sure they eat before buying a $275 doll. If one is not doing that, then maybe collecting this LUXURY stuff shouldn't be on the top of the list.

So let's see:
-Suspenders
-Chain
-Hair color
-Shotgun?
-Socks?

You can see the chain in the new display pics.

Socks are wrong.

Shotgun is also seen in the display.

Susupenders are unseen for now.

Back