Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what kind of value there is in the Cop Joker? I'm trying to figure out how to buy all the new figures plus at least the Batpod and I feel the solution may be to sell my DX01. I love this figure though and would prefer to keep him to switch between the laughing and DX1 sculpt. So it's really the Cop Joker that's expendable for me. I don't see any on ebay so I'm just trying to gauge. If it's $50-75 i'll hand onto it. If it's $150 with a TT body I'll offload it quickly to pay for 2.0 or the Batpod

Anyone know what kind of value there is in the Cop Joker? I'm trying to figure out how to buy all the new figures plus at least the Batpod and I feel the solution may be to sell my DX01. I love this figure though and would prefer to keep him to switch between the laughing and DX1 sculpt. So it's really the Cop Joker that's expendable for me. I don't see any on ebay so I'm just trying to gauge. If it's $50-75 i'll hand onto it. If it's $150 with a TT body I'll offload it quickly to pay for 2.0 or the Batpod

I'd say in the $100-$125 range if its on a TT.

im interested in buying a dx joker or just cop set.. pm me if your willing to sell any dark knight batman stuff

You seem to be using this forum to simply aquire figures and I think you are going about the wrong way. Your approach is very demanding and in your face and you seem to be posting in desperation. Use the for sales section to seek collectibles you wish to buy.

You seem to be using this forum to simply aquire figures

Yeah I wish that weren't the case with so many people generally speaking. It seems like people join here just to take advantage of lower than ebay prices. Why not use this forum to talk about the figures aswell, as its supposed to be for.

t.jpg

Yeah I wish that weren't the case with so many people generally speaking. It seems like people join here just to take advantage of lower than ebay prices. Why not use this forum to talk about the figures aswell, as its supposed to be for.

The main reason I joined this forum was to discuss the figures and talk to people who had the same "addiction" to this hobby as me. It wasn't until later that I discovered that us "FREAKS" look after each other.

I just completed my first transaction with another FREAK and it went well.

Use the forums for what they're for. Don't exploit it.

Anyone know of a reliable place I can find a set of Joker cards that came with this set? Not the small ones but the large ones that came on the insert. I've had a post on the want to buy forums for awhile, but no luck....

So I saw my dx01 leaning against my shelf door...opened it up and although he didn't fall he friggin snapped at the knee. It must have been from a fall at some point. He's on the tt narrow right?

Back