Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, anyone know where I could get a right-hand for holding cards for the joker?

P1010790-1.jpg

P1010793.jpg

The original body for the DX01 is the Narrow Shoulder TT. I know some people prefer the Adveance TT for the Joker because it's closer the Heaths structure.

Think im gonna go with the standard true type asian body. Saw a video of him in it and he looks good there. The narrow shoulder really bothers me and im not entirely convinced on advanced since i could only find 1 pic of that.

anyone know which is the best ht nude body to go with the cop outfit?

Would be interesting (if someone had the time) to go through this whole thread and count the number of times this question has been asked.

I bet it's around 100.

Think im gonna go with the standard true type asian body. Saw a video of him in it and he looks good there. The narrow shoulder really bothers me and im not entirely convinced on advanced since i could only find 1 pic of that.

Why does the Narrow Shoulder bother you?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone who bought this new tell me what accessories/items were in these areas in the box? Bought it from a board member and I can tell everything is here, but just curious in case I decide to store stuff in the box later on. Thanks!

dx01interiorclamshell.jpg

The bottom left circle is the black socks or the cop joker, and the top right is a the extra hand pegs.

Awesome, thanks CTO15! Was lucky enough the board member threw in an extra true type body so the Cop Joker was already good to go :D

Is $170 a good price for a displayed cop outfit, all related accessories and a narrow body?

Why does the Narrow Shoulder bother you?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The narrow in the cop outfit doesn't look broad enough to me but for some reason the BR looks great in it.
Planning to place the BR body(standard) on the cop and a narrow on the BR.

Btw I couldn't reply you cause your inbox was full.

Last edited:
Back