Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks spot on to me.

tdkwtf.jpg

Bank Robber is a better sculpt. DX has better paint and texture. From the looks of the 2.0, it looks to combine the best of the DX and the BR.

SnakeDoc

I'd say the 2.0 has the best sculpt out of all of them (both being better than the BR sculpt IMO and the laughing the best of the lot) and paint/texture far better than the DX too

I'd say the 2.0 has the best sculpt out of all of them (both being better than the BR sculpt IMO and the laughing the best of the lot) and paint/texture far better than the DX too

Agreed. But I prefer the main 2.0 sculpt over the laughing sculpt simply because it's not as limited. I said it before, that laughing sculpt has one option to look appropriate: Interrogation scene. Other than that, it just looks awkward.

Agreed. But I prefer the main 2.0 sculpt over the laughing sculpt simply because it's not as limited. I said it before, that laughing sculpt has one option to look appropriate: Interrogation scene. Other than that, it just looks awkward.

Yeah, definitely. Which is the nice thing about two sculpts. One with personality but a very niche use, and one "standard" one (albeit with a good dose of personality compared to most default sculpts).

Yeah, definitely. Which is the nice thing about two sculpts. One with personality but a very niche use, and one "standard" one (albeit with a good dose of personality compared to most default sculpts).

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Exactly. Wondering how long one would want to display the maniacally laughing Joker.

I agree; I was never a fan of the bank robber sculpt. I know people argue that the paint might not be the best and at least the sculpt underneath is good but unless you are skilled in repainting / can afford a repaint, then it's useless. The sculpt looked like Heath but the paint was poor.

Back