Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe he his worth $200.

If you are willing to shell out another $40 or so for a second True Type body, you have two figures in one. The cop outfit is complete and just needs a second body.

That brings the total up to $240. Meaning $120 per figure. That's a great price for two excellent Hot Toys figures.

thanks, I was keeping an eye on a bid on ebay, but it just got outta my price range:/

Now that I think about it, I would pay $200+ for him. It's a (almost) two-in-one, and looking at prices of figures today, he's a steal for $200 at this point.

But yeah, it's only going to get higher from now... tough thing about Hot Toys... I would hate to find out about Hot Toys this late... missed out on some good stuff.

Now that I think about it, I would pay $200+ for him. It's a (almost) two-in-one, and looking at prices of figures today, he's a steal for $200 at this point.

But yeah, it's only going to get higher from now... tough thing about Hot Toys... I would hate to find out about Hot Toys this late... missed out on some good stuff.

Yeah I am so glad I got into this hobby just in time for Hot Toys to take it over last year. I got most of the stuff at retail except for TDK OC which I had to get from eBay. Prices do go up but not like some dream of and of cause prices will go up when all stock in retail is sold out.
:borg:

P1080824.jpg

P1080819.jpg

Correct.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/W_T500KcaiY?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/W_T500KcaiY?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thank you to fulfill part of my ignorance by your altruism, buddies! Altruism that I also like to develop, as possible.
Holy man, this Heath Ledger... Sometimes life is ugly.
... Sorry
Show must go on!

May I take a minute to say heres to 1000 replys

What A great place to place this since Hottoys and Joker both got me started into the collecting gig again... Since then Ive met a lot of good people but with them also came the bad... I wouldnt have it any other way...

Heres too 1000 more...

:blissy

:fireworks

:exactly:

Congrats! Yep, it is the right word!
1000 posts in 15 months... Dammit! How attendance and volubility!
And how many figures on the clock, friend?
Again, bravo! :clap

Back