Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My DX headsculpt arrived today! :yess:

Put it on my V1 Joker and it looks absolutely fecking awesome!!! Saved me around £140.00 quid as well.

Posing my DX01 now, too. :)

DSC03078.jpg

DSC03080.jpg

DSC03081.jpg

"What do you mean they're out of pepperoni!?!!"

DSC03087.jpg

:D

Is that a really well done 1/6 phone? if it's real. Looks very life like! Which is scary.

That explains the quality in it then. Class!

It just looks so frighteningly accurate and real with no flawed parts on it for something so small. You can see all the seams and joins where the phone folds up and other parts across the top before the lid.

Even the knife doesn't look all that great against it. Yet it has more focus.

Of the cell phones I've gotten with figures or things, it's the nicest, the joint's tight on the flip so it doesn't flop over right as you snap a photo and it does seem more realistic than most, lots end up looking like a Barbie level toy, which is odd since so many items get such realistic detail, why phones come out so simplistic is puzzling.

Yeah it is probably a Saturday toys phone, I'm not sure though because I got it in a lot from a member here along with some 1/6 sunglasses.

The only thing I kind of don't like about the phone is you can't close it, it just stays open. But it's still pretty cool

I don't know why but its the little things that get on my nerves... the lighter blueish gray color of the movie blazer makes a nice contrast to the purple coat.. the HT one doesn't stand out at all.

Back