Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering, where would be a good place to look for hair to add to the Joker head like so many here did?
I have 2 BR Joker heads on the way to me (and some super sculpey firm), and I want to try my hand at customizing them, add some real hair, repaint (have to practice that some more first, though), and maybe even try to add movable eyes if I can (I guess I can risk messing one up as I have spares :p).

After much searching I finally found a website with the joker dx in stock and only $149.95 !!!!!!
Thats cheap right and pretty much everywhere is sold out? I think they got 1 more in stock... first person to PM me I will give url to :)

Yeh thats what I thought, I figured everywhere was sold out because it came out ages ago then I stumbled upon that site after ages of searching :)

Ordered that and the batman dx from them (they confirmed that its the DCD one too by checking if chest was plastic)

:D

me is very happy

Ah mate your in australia too! :) I'm in melbourne... just recently got started collecting (these are my first hot toys purchases)

Before that I got the indiana jones premium format and the diablo overthrown statues :) - cant wait for d3 :D

I was wondering, where would be a good place to look for hair to add to the Joker head like so many here did?
I have 2 BR Joker heads on the way to me (and some super sculpey firm), and I want to try my hand at customizing them, add some real hair, repaint (have to practice that some more first, though), and maybe even try to add movable eyes if I can (I guess I can risk messing one up as I have spares :p).

dude! DO NOT USE SCULPEY! That stuff is crap! It's like the last resort! Go with epoxy putty.

What's so bad about it? I've read a bit about it on here, it seems it's not necessarily the best for small details, but I think it'll do for my first sculpting attemps.

It's cheap, not very sturdy, and it cracks alot. Not even super sculpey is a good idea. Just looking out for a fellow freak :dunno

Is the tie on the DX new? With the price these are going for now, I'm just going to grab a few of the parts loose and add them to my v1. Joker.

My favorite pic:

t5km5g.jpg

For your viewing pleasure!

How did you get that card holding hand!? The one he comes with is for the left hand.

Back