Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if there is a particular placement of the grenades in Joker's jacket? And what to do with the safety pins? I haven't futzed with them yet, because I keep thinking they should be arranged in a specific way.

I figured out the grenade/pin placement based on a screen capture, but it doesn't really matter.

Sry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know where I could buy a shotgun like he used in the movie. Ive looked all over. Thanks

Just want to share a picture of Les Walker's Joker head. :rock

P7100339.jpg

^thanks for the info buddy. :wave
I really like what it does to the DX sculpt, perhaps I'll inquire....

No probs man. :1-1:

Only my best guess anyway. Looks very much like her one she posted. Best I have seen. Was getting one, but cancelled after pre-ordering a very special Joker head.

Pretty sure Danielle from FB did this one. She was offering commision work as I messaged her about it.

can tell me some more infos about her and her commissions and a direct link maybe to her at fb? the rooted hair looks superb and i would love to give here my joker head for the commission

:wave
First time poster here. This is the thread that started my HT obsession, lol. I lurked on here a while last year, and was able to get Joker at redford when he was around $125, thanks to this awesome community! Out of all 8 HT figures I have, there is just something about the Joker that makes him my favorite. Great figure!

Back