Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you get that card holding hand!? The one he comes with is for the left hand.

If I remember correctly, he made it using an open hand and boiled it, and reshaped it, and glued it in that position.:lecture

EDIT: Darn your samurai for beating me to the punch! :lol

I remember a time when this thread was always, without exception, one of the top 5. :monkey2

Darn, I wish I didn't sell my extra set of DX Joker hands...

Joker had a good run... I remember the good ol' days when we were worrying about broken PERS heads... nothing compared to our time with DX02.

nothing compared to our time with DX02.

As lovely as that figure is the 3 strikes to get it right and then some... all the bad's outweighs the goods of that figure. The figure has been tarred from the get go.

1st run
Warped heads.
Paint chipping.
Oil oozing.

2nd run
Still oil oozing and melting on both abdominal and bicep plates.

3rd run
Some figures the biceps are oozing but at a greatly reduced rate. Hit or a miss isn't exactly great is it?

How bad is it when people are trying to find out which figure is not oozing when they go hunting on eBay. At least with the Joker if you missed it on all stores and you had to fall back to eBay for it you could pick up one with no hassle or worry.

All 3 Joker runs:
0, zero flaws. Perhaps 1 but that really doesn't count as it's so minor, where the nose paint was worn away from the packaging rubbing.

When I think of the DX02 I think of paint chipping and oil oozing. I don't think of enjoyment or what a great day to get it. As with the Joker DX nothing stains it.

I had this posted in the joker photo thread but seems to make more sense posting this here. hope no one minds
I know it's probably silly to ask since it's very sought after, but would anyone happen to have an extra DX overcoat that they might be willing to sell that's in the US? if so PM me! thanks!

I had this posted in the joker photo thread but seems to make more sense posting this here. hope no one minds
I know it's probably silly to ask since it's very sought after, but would anyone happen to have an extra DX overcoat that they might be willing to sell that's in the US? if so PM me! thanks!

+1 :D :D :D :D

Figured I posted this here seeing how this head will be on the DX body!!!

Josh's best Joker yet? In my opinion yes it is! He TRULY closed his Joker painting carreer with a BANG!! :rock

2n8c48h.png

24bt1js.png

words cant describe how happy I am!

I reckon thats better than Imaresqd's work. Something just looks so exceptionally sharp about it.

I reckon thats better than Imaresqd's work. Something just looks so exceptionally sharp about it.

Yeah, that sharpness is what defines Small Studios work.

Congrats eczamurai. I almost had him make me one of these, but now I can just enjoy it through you. :duff

*Arnold Schwarzenegger voice* Posta da videooo! Do eeet nowww!!!

I have yet to figure out how to upload to youtube. Plus, in the video you can see my face and any video's I post on youtube will preserve my hidden identity. :bat

I have yet to figure out how to upload to youtube. Plus, in the video you can see my face and any video's I post on youtube will preserve my hidden identity. :bat

Ah, I can't argue there, I don't feel ready to show my face yet either. I will soon though. I'm going to start shows with my friends, and stuff.

As for uploading videos, I could show you how, just PM me your email

Back