Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I'm the same. Never attempted it and had no desire to. I didn't even open the grenade packet when I first got it. I eventually did just to check it out but then I closed it right back up. I even removed all the loops to make the jacket less bulky. That's how certain I was that I would never want that pose.

I can see the value of this, but I would have to buy a second jacket to do it to. I hate doing permanent mods to my figures.

I usually stick to mostly Star Wars and WWII figures but couldn't resist picking up one of these to expand my collection a little while back as my first HT figure, and now they got me hooked.:) Now I just need a Batman and Dent to go with him.

I usually stick to mostly Star Wars and WWII figures but couldn't resist picking up one of these to expand my collection a little while back as my first HT figure, and now they got me hooked.:) Now I just need a Batman and Dent to go with him.

And then a BR Joker and then a custom Wayne and a custom Ra's and it goes on and on and never ends!!

villain, I see 2 other figs in that pic, and a vehicle, you cant torture us like that! show us the whole set up :panic:

i have...you even commented on it, in the Show Your Entire Batman Collection thread: :wink1:

my 2 batman shelves:

newfiguresapril201063.jpg

morefiguresmisc014.jpg

obviously, the jail joker's leg isn't that long, the 2 photos just dont overlap correctly :lol
Joker got a bad prosthetic :monkey3

Congrats Empir3! Isn't he great?!

Yea im really digging him :D

@EdwardNygma1 thanks man i was playing with light a lot i wasnt sure what worked best for him.

@dominishin not thats him right out of the box all i did was pull down the overcoat and under jacket a lil bit to make it not soo poofed up.

And then a BR Joker and then a custom Wayne and a custom Ra's and it goes on and on and never ends!!

Yea that sound about right.:lol, Wayne will happen when If pick up a a regular HT Dark Night Batman, since the regular has the Wayne head. Though a local comic shop has a DX Batman for $175, so who knows.

As awesome as this guy looks (DX), I still find something off about the headsculpt. I can't see Heath in it half as much as I can in the Bank Robber head. The tailoring on the clothes is absolutely fantastic though.

I think it's the DX outfit with the interrogation BR head
It is indeed. I first did it with the original release costume and BR head but the velcro on the vest never stayed so I got an extra DX version to suit up the BR head properly and the hands are from an extra Harvey Two-face set I have.

Back