Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I prefer Billy's, the hexagons may not be big enough, but they're smaller than the HT shirts and the pattern is busier. When I think of Ledger's Joker shirt, I think of this busy pattern of hexagons and the HT shirts just look so big, the pattern is a bit lost to my eyes. As long as people have a shirt they're happy with, that's what counts.

Best is to have both :D
I am not getting rid of my DX shirts for sure as those will stay under the coats but the BillyB will have to be shown off in the interrogation look :D When in doubt be sure to have both haha

Ohhhhh iPad.. damn my money is just flying everywhere!

sorry for being off topic but I had to like $500 for 16G and $700 for 64G model, are you kidding me?? Now I dont even have the excuse of it being $1K arghhhhhh

to put it in perspective $500 you get a ____ty netbook!!!!!!!!! this ____ing thing is .5" and multi capacitive IPS touch screen!!!!!! buy apple stock!!!!!

Actually i just realized there's no multitasking!

That's a shame - like most apple products, i'll be waiting until the first or second update versions comes out, likely to be infinitely better and cheaper too

updated my display a little:

DSCN7711.jpg

Well, I like to go with poses that represent the character, or at least the moment. To me, Hec's pose carries more of a "don't screw with me" vibe like he was giving off in the film. It's about what you want though. Some people have their John Connor's on the new FB base like he's standing on the T-600 as a trophy, I've posed mine to look like he's charging the battle field and needs to just spring forward off the T-600. We all have different visions for how we want these things to look, which is a big reason I like figures more than statues. You, me and 2000 other people can have the same figure, but theoretically, we could all have it setup completely different in our displays, if it were a statue, there'd be nothing unique unless we got a repaint or added things to it, but otherwise, it'd basically be the same piece and look on every shelf.

Back