Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think in the future Hot Toys should use enterbay like eyes

I think they've carved out a system that works very well. Why change it? I own/have owned a few Enterbay figures and I can't say it works any better or worse than PERS. There's a bit more freedom in how you can position the eyes on Enterbay figures though since each eye is independent. One thing I can say is that the paint job on the PERS is is carried out with superior durability. I remember a lot of folks getting scratched iris's or pupils on the Enterbay Fist of Fury figure.

I think they've carved out a system that works very well. Why change it? I own/have owned a few Enterbay figures and I can't say it works any better or worse than PERS. There's a bit more freedom in how you can position the eyes on Enterbay figures though since each eye is independent. One thing I can say is that the paint job on the PERS is is carried out with superior durability. I remember a lot of folks getting scratched iris's or pupils on the Enterbay Fist of Fury figure.

PERS breaks..... it looks easier to just move each eye separately without worrying about breakage, and then having to untie 3 VERY TINY and hard to maneuver screws, and remove the plate and joystick just to movie the eyes, and even then, it is a pain in the ass.

Here's to both inspire and envy people! Repainted my previously shown custom Joker hand!
thank you blakus for your dying of my blazer :)

here's.. my.. PICS!

zy63if.jpg

2q2oav6.jpg

2n9z01z.jpg

2hrpq8m.jpg

wb2crp.jpg

hope you like it! I love it myself :)

DX Joker actually looks better on regular TT. Narrow TT does not give the broad hunched shoulder look he had very accurately, while regular TT captures that perfectly. And the clothes fit perfectly on both

Here's to both inspire and envy people! Repainted my previously shown custom Joker hand!
thank you blakus for your dying of my blazer :)

hope you like it! I love it myself :)

Nice work! That color on the blazer dos look better! Now you just need a BillyB shirt (is that his tie already?) though to be complete :D Only after getting it did I realize not only does the pattern add to the deception of scale but the color is closer to that of the movie as well.
The road to perfection never ends :monkey5

actually looks like the DX02 being their second attempt is already significantly better likely more durable too

It also functions differently, to be able to move them with that little joystick, it's got to move more smoothly in Batman than Joker, no way in hell that little bit of plastic could move the Joker eyes, I have to force my own fingers with Joker to get it moving.

Like everything Hot Toys does, it'll evolve as they find this works and that doesn't.

yeah it's billyB's tie, but not his shirt.. I'm one of those that actually think the DX shirt is better than BillyB's. But that's just me, the blazer on the other hand is very nice, just one blemish which is the back of his collar is a tad darker, but you can't really see it that well unless from 1 cm distance :)

Back