Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I ordered both the DX Joker and the DX Batman in the same transaction I will get both when Bats ships. I can't believe I agreed to that since I'm so usually impatient, but I did...So I'll get 2 awesome figs on the same day!

GOT A BIG QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS?

Two of my orders just came in. One of them the Joker Dx and the other is the HT Tumbler. Now I have the option to only pick one of them up now and place the other one on lay away. So the question is, which one should I pick up now ???

Two of my orders just came in. One of them the Joker Dx and the other is the HT Tumbler. Now I have the option to only pick one of them up now and place the other one on lay away. So the question is, which one should I pick up now ???

I think it's obvious what the answer to that will be in this thread! :lol

DX Joker FTW!

Wow, I guess this figure really is that amazing!

The Joker it is. :lol

Well i don't know how long the tumbler would be on lay-a-way so if I were you I'd get the tumbler 1st. nearly all the tumblers have had some sort of broken part or defect. so the longer you wait the harder it could be to get a replacement part.

like some one said.......Hot Toys is anxious to wrap up this tumbler business as soon as possible and be done with it.

Well i don't know how long the tumbler would be on lay-a-way so if I were you I'd get the tumbler 1st. nearly all the tumblers have had some sort of broken part or defect. so the longer you wait the harder it could be to get a replacement part.

like some one said.......Hot Toys is anxious to wrap up this tumbler business as soon as possible and be done with it.

Well, the answer to that is; the owner of my LCS always opens the big expensive items to check for damage, with me there watching. If there was anything wrong with it he could send it back as soon as we both looked it over, which willl be tomorrow.

FYI for BBTS Customers, I got this reply from them today:

Hi Richard,

We are expecting our shipment today but so far it has not shown up. Our warehouse is only open until 3pm so I don't know if it will get here before we close and if it does get here, how much time we will have to start shipping orders. I am certain that we will start processing them if they arrive today. We still have time to get orders shipped out so that they will arrive before Christmas if you live in the continental 48 states.

-Jessica

Your right. now they claim the 11th. I better get an invoice before the close of business today!! :mad:

Check my previous post with the email from BBTS.... Doubt it will ship today... they're in Minnesota, I think, so it hits the port of LA or Long Beach and still has to ship to them..... then, in my case, all the way back to California. :(

Please can anyone post some close up pic of the face and the nose of your joker that would be awsome..Its weird but it seem there some paint missing on the nose but im not sure maybe its just the paint job i just wanna compared so once again that would be awsome thanx!!!!!

Here's one from ToyWorld and lukazou:

4092068669_d86f6546ce_b.jpg

Is this what you mean? It's worth noting though, lukazou took photos of his DX Joker out of the box and it doesn't appear to have that paint rub:

4090818383_0676811618_b.jpg

So I'm not sure how or when it occured!? :confused:

Back