Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally it's here!!! wow it's amazing. I don't know if the eyes can look straight ahead?

Thanks to Pjam, I got a DX overcoat with grenades and a DX shirt with tie... so I'm partly there with you guys. :)

Missed out on the vest though, Sean. All gone already. Overcoats gone now too.

At least I can upgrade my V1 with some key gear now: DX trench, shirt and tie, BR sculpt, V1 vest, pants and shoes. Should work well enough.

Last edited:
I got a DX overcoat with grenades and a DX shirt with tie... so I'm partly there with you guys. :)

At least I can upgrade my V1 with some key gear now: DX trench, shirt and tie, BR sculpt, V1 vest, pants and shoes. Should work well enough.

TA should be getting their stock really soon...

I got a DX overcoat with grenades and a DX shirt with tie... so I'm partly there with you guys. :)

Of the things you could miss snagging, the vest is ok, particularly where you're not bothered by the v1 velcro.

Same. Too bad I'm Jokered out :monkey1

I know the feeling. I'm pretty damn Ironman'd out too...

:)

111.jpg

3.jpg

I got my processing notice from BBTS today as well. He was in my pile of loot, but I elected to ship him now, so I'll hopefully get a shipping notice soon. This will be my first HT figure, and I can't wait.

Please can anyone post some close up pic of the face and the nose of your joker that would be awsome..Its weird but it seem there some paint missing on the nose but im not sure maybe its just the paint job i just wanna compared so once again that would be awsome thanx!!!!!

jokero.jpg

:(

YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE JOKERS ARE HERE THE JOKERS ARE HEAR THE JOKERS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YOU THERE.......BOY ON THE STREET!! WHAT DAY IS IT?!?!

boy: "day? why is Christmass day!

THEY DID IT.........THE TOY SPIRITS DID IT ALL IN ONE NIGHT!! JOKERS ON HIS WAY FROM BBTS :rotfl:banana:joy

:fireworks

contact hot toys, they will paint it or will give you a replacement. i had the same issue with my john connor figure. the nose was white, have contacted them and sent it to them. after some time, i've now my JC with no painting issues anymore. good luck

I got my processing notice from BBTS today as well. He was in my pile of loot, but I elected to ship him now, so I'll hopefully get a shipping notice soon. This will be my first HT figure, and I can't wait.

You're in for a treat... as long as it doesn't look like that guy's.^^^

Anyone have a picture of the Joker hands from the V1 handy? Or can direct me to the page in this thread?

I'm trying to see if I need to get a specific hand for the grenade gag or if the V1 hands will do. Thanks.

3 things to say about this:

1) regardless of whether you can get a replacement, it sucks to have waited this long and now have to wait longer for a perfect figure...

2) HT might even just send you a new head, without you having to send anything to them... ?

3) pretty easily fixed yourself, if you decided to go that route.

BUT THAT SUCKS. SORRY MAN. :(

Back