Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you're currently doing is wrong :lol

Move it side to side, up and down gently.

What!? Dangit. I noticed the stick was a little tilted, I just thought it was funkily assembled. Now I gotta wait till end of workday to mess with it. Actually, I'm not even going straight home after work...GAH!
Fingers crossed that my figure is intact and working.

Thanks for the info everyone. I shall update you all...

What!? Dangit. I noticed the stick was a little tilted, I just thought it was funkily assembled. Now I gotta wait till end of workday to mess with it. Actually, I'm not even going straight home after work...GAH!

Hahaha, see, lucky you came here first before asking HT for a replacement. You would've got the new head and thought it didn't work either! :lol

Here's a custom base i've made today (with lots of swearing :monkey3 ) for my joker, he'll be standing in front of the crossing. I think you can guess the scene, hope someone likes it :)

I had the same freakout moment you did, last night. For some reason, the tip of the lever twirls freely, which made me think that was the mechanism that moved the eyes.

I'm sure you're fine.

Here's a custom base i've made today (with lots of swearing :monkey3 ) for my joker, he'll be standing in front of the crossing. I think you can guess the scene, hope someone likes it :)

I thought you made a cake when I first saw the pics. :lol
Love the creativity but from the pics it looks like the surface is a little too big for 1/6 scale. So instead of a street road it's going to look more like someone standing on coals. You know?

I thought you made a cake when I first saw the pics. :lol
Love the creativity but from the pics it looks like the surface is a little too big for 1/6 scale. So instead of a street road it's going to look more like someone standing on coals. You know?

I was thinking the same thing :monkey1

When you say the surface are you refering to the texture of the "road" or the actual size of it? If you're talking about the surface texture, those are actual really small bumps, the base it's made from polystyrene. Maybe with the joker on top you'll see the scale and the bigger picture, they don't look like coals :p. Thanks for the appreciation, i thought the quote would be awesome :)

Holy crap this thing turned out spectacular!

IMG_6470.jpg

IMG_6469.jpg

IMG_6466.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg

IMG_6472.jpg

I think I will stick with the disturbed look for now :D

Just got my DX Joker this morning :D This is without doubt the best 1/6th figure I now own! It outshines the BR Joker in every way IMO - the sculpt is simply amazing and it just looks stunning in hand.
dx1.jpg

I never use stands for my figures but I actualy managed to find a cool use for the DX stand ;)
dx2.jpg

dx3.jpg

Back