Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that tie is looking so wierd in some of those shots, like the elastic is too big and you cant tighten it up so it just looks loose, i hope this isnt the issue...Hopefully it just needs adjusting

Man that tie is looking so wierd in some of those shots, like the elastic is too big and you cant tighten it up so it just looks loose, i hope this isnt the issue...Hopefully it just needs adjusting

Little bit of futzing goes a long way with the tie. I had more trouble with the shirt collar actually. I ended up blu-tacing it down :)

Yeah the eyes look a bit off in that pic. Ever so slightly. The shoes look good, with some further weathering, they'll come up great

Mine looks like that too, at first I was worried about the PERS being off, but lookin closely, the eyes are not symetrical, which is realistic, but it makes the iris look off when it's not. It looks fine in hand, but in straight on, if looked at closely or photographed closely, it looks like something's off but if anything, it's the opening on the eyes, one looks more open than the other.

Man i've really gotta stop preordering lol. So bumming when everyone gets theirs and i'm still waiting lol. It'll be instabuy's from now on like i used to :)

But I thought he passed away :dunno
He's not dead yet!
object>
:monkey3

My girlfriend just called and said a large box from Hong Kong showed up today at her house.

I THINK HE'S HERE!!!

I'm so excited. Going to rush over right now!

I've never been this excited over a toy before!

I already posted this but since noones responded, did anyone out there notice any differences with the paint? Or was that just me?

I already posted this but since noones responded, did anyone out there notice any differences with the paint? Or was that just me?

There will be differences in paint, with these being hand painted, they won't be 100% consistent, there'll be variations of more or less paint, patterns, usually subtle and small thankfully, but where Joker's got the defined makeup look, it shows up more on the Joker figures than others. BR Joker had a number of variations to the "tears" of his black eye makeup, some with stronger ones than others.

Sean, really, really, awesome photos bro!

Love the pencil trick and broken cue stick ones especially, as well as the "I know the squealers"....

awesome! :rock

Back