Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joker2.jpg

One from me

Very nice picture. and That Fatman figure deserves to be cut up

Very nice picture. and That Fatman figure deserves to be cut up

well play nice in the sandbox now :lol, I could have just as well taken the Medicom and you would not know the difference
But right now Joker is definitely the head macho in my house

Are you guys going to finally teach me a few tricks in photography? :p

Some of it is teachable, but a lot of is experience and vision. I love imagery, when it comes to the saying a picture's worth a thousand words, my philosophy is show me pictures, I don't want to read :lol I'm in love with the visual world, if I ever went blind I don't know how I'd cope. I've poured over thousands of photos in my life time, watched countless movies and tv shows and developed my style, my approach with photos is that I have my vision of how I would portray the character for real if I was making the movie or taking a real person's photo, I have ideas from the various styles I've seen over the years of what I think works for this character or that and I just apply them. You can be taught fundamentals with photography, how various settings can result in various looks, but what you do with that information requires the other parts, the teachings are just tools but ultimately it's up to you as an individual what you can and do build with them.

Some of it is teachable, but a lot of is experience and vision. I love imagery, when it comes to the saying a picture's worth a thousand words, my philosophy is show me pictures, I don't want to read :lol I'm in love with the visual world, if I ever went blind I don't know how I'd cope. I've poured over thousands of photos in my life time, watched countless movies and tv shows and developed my style, my approach with photos is that I have my vision of how I would portray the character for real if I was making the movie or taking a real person's photo, I have ideas from the various styles I've seen over the years of what I think works for this character or that and I just apply them. You can be taught fundamentals with photography, how various settings can result in various looks, but what you do with that information requires the other parts, the teachings are just tools but ultimately it's up to you as an individual what you can and do build with them.

yeah yeah I need the tools to realize my visions exactly :)

mine just arrived. and yes, it's not purple.
and something strange with the collar shirt, they stitched the collar.
the lapel on the purple coat also stitched out.
kinda fragile playing with the PERS.

mine just arrived. and yes, it's not purple.
and something strange with the collar shirt, they stitched the collar.
the lapel on the purple coat also stitched out.
kinda fragile playing with the PERS.

The pers on mine freed up you just need to start out moving it in very small increments. When you say "its not purple" do you mean the coat? Because it can look very different in different light. I've found the way it looks best is in daylight. Any false light makes the jacket look different and even the face looks slightly less detailed...

Also are you talking about the cop shirt or Joker? No stitching on my Joker shirt I can check the other though...

The lapel is stitched but I don't mind that as it just holds it in place better. It would look terrible if it was sticking up :)

:monkey3:(:monkey2 I will be the first to plead guilty to that.

:lol

I'd join you, but I ordered a Joker that just comes with the one figure, no stand or cop joker or box. Could have probably saved some money and parted out the stuff I didn't want, but that's a head ache in and of itself. And after being let down by the Joe Situation, this seems the best way for me to get what I want, now.

What are the chances of Toys2 putting this back up for order? I don't know where to go since Joe is out of the question.

Back