Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what the odds are, I don't know if Hot Toys is going to limit this more than a standard MMS. In the past, t hings that sold really well have had extra production runs, but I don't know if they're going to try and make DX releases more limited.

Here's how he's looking on the shelf at the moment:

1001962u.jpg

1001964q.jpg

I will get some proper photos when I can

What are the chances of Toys2 putting this back up for order? I don't know where to go since Joe is out of the question.

I went with qstoysandcollectibles for the DX Joker. Estimate is December, and he quoted me $164 shipped for it (Joe quoted me $210 for the HT shipment DX Joker). Hope it works out.

What are the chances of Toys2 putting this back up for order? I don't know where to go since Joe is out of the question.

Got mine from Clot_master on Ebay. I know some of you don't like using Ebay but I've heard nothing but good reports about him on here and he got it to me very fast with no problems at all... $214 though :D Its an option...

For some reason I can't get the stupid ^^^^ing camera to take a decent pic, it just wont focus!!! Its a HD camcorder with camera built in, any suggestions? Maybe it just can't be done on this camera. Anyways this is the best I could do. I'm disappointed :banghead:banghead:banghead:(

The worst of all:

:banghead:banghead

Last edited:
No, there is something approaching manual focus but its not making any discernable difference:mad:

EDIT Hurrah I found the missing button!! I'll be back in a bit with some DECENT pics

Last edited:
Thats better. And not a bad first pic if I do say so myself

Last edited:
I would have thought he was just too close to the subject. I so regret now having sold my Panasonic LX3. Now I finally would have had a real great use for the amazing macro capabilities :(

For some reason I can't get the stupid ^^^^ing camera to take a decent pic, it just wont focus!!! Its a HD camcorder with camera built in, any suggestions? Maybe it just can't be done on this camera. Anyways this is the best I could do. I'm disappointed :banghead:banghead:banghead:(

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The worst of all:

picture.php

:banghead:banghead

i used to take pics with a camcorder.......they cant take pics for ^^^^

Last edited:
Ok I hope this will work. Let me know if not...

Hope these are a little easier to swallow :)

Last edited:
Nothing showing, looks like you're trying to post photos uploaded to SSF, I'm unable to use that means because I'm on MAC so I have no idea what to tell you about doing it right or wrong.

Photobucket's a popular site. I own my own webspace so I never use the means for photo posting that everyone else does.

Also, if you haven't seen it, this thread details how to add gallery images from SSF, but the code doesn't work on my computer so I can't use it and don't know how it looks when it's working properly.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59690

Back